The Dragon Bug ...

Best answers
Lately, I'v been playing on the dragon balls mode, and I found a bug about the dragon.
When I have all the 7 dragon balls and I call the dragon, I press 'cancel', after that I just shoot underneath him, and he is moving (or dancing :p).
Anyway, I have a demo for those who wanna watch this bug.
Here it is:
http://www.angelfire.com/dragon2/invincible_devil/dragon_bug.rar
For those who doesn't know how to run a demo, just put this demo in your ESF folder, get in ESF and write in console 'playdemo dragon_bug.dem'.

Best answers
hmmmmm
Mr. Devil Soul :p
i dont understand why do u have to shot the dragon he hasnt done anyhting wrong has he?
i dont know much about bugs but ive seen the demo is funny its doesnt do anything wrong.. i think of it as in a fun bug its cool have the dragon "dance"
for your "music"(ki blasts) :p
maybe its only at your computer cuz it doesnt happen to me i tried it and it didnt work my dragon isnt well trained :D :cry:

Best answers
It didn't happen to you coz you didn't shoot well, it's a bug for all.
when you call the dragon you need to shoot underneath him exactly how I did in the demo, and then it will happen to you.

Best answers
well its not that of a big bug if its only on a single place to cause it to happen
cuz we wont shoot the dragon in a normal we should we???
and about ur reply i did excetly like u did and it didnt happen it passed right trought him i suggest if its not a really big bug like crashing while holding dragon balls etc. i saw your film and i did what i saw but in my version of esf it didnt haPPen! Its Only in Your Computer cuz i dont see any1 else saying something about this bug then me.. :confused:
didnt shoot well?!?!?!? why are u the sniper of shooting? who are u to say i dont shoot well u didnt saw..... i did what i saw and for the last time ITS ONLY AT YOUR COMPUTER o_O

Best answers
lol i dont even have to shoot at it to make it "dance" i can fly into it and it starts to move it really funny:D

Best answers
totalvamp said:
lol i dont even have to shoot at it to make it "dance" i can fly into it and it starts to move it really funny:D
oh, nice.
but also try to shoot him, you shoot him once and wait and you'll see him stretching ahead with his long neck.
However, it's funny to know about that too.
Morever, this bug is for all, coz it happened to some one, and it will happen to more people.
This bug can't happen only to me, infact it happened to more people, and it will still happen.
For your attention, ESF editors.

Best answers
This is not a bug. The dragon is supposed to lunge at you when you attack him. I might change it so that if one player does multiple attacks in quick succesion it will only lunge once when we work on the ctdb gamemode again.

Best answers
harSens said:
This is not a bug. The dragon is supposed to lunge at you when you attack him. I might change it so that if one player does multiple attacks in quick succesion it will only lunge once when we work on the ctdb gamemode again.
ok, nice to know.
It looked for me like a bug, so I wondered why it's like that.

edit:
Why did you it for the dragon?
I mean, the dragon suppose to defend or something, doesn't he?
It will be better if he'll try to block the attack and get it back on me. :p
although, it's nice also to see him moving (or dancing and stuff). :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom