The Downloads

Best answers
First, esf-world had a 1.2.3 download for another version,
but the problem is my comp is being a ***** and when i download it, it says the file is incomplete, can you guys put your own mirror to d/l it on here?
thx, -Death

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DeathOnWings said:
First, esf-world had a 1.2.3 download for another version,
but the problem is my comp is being a ***** and when i download it, it says the file is incomplete, can you guys put your own mirror to d/l it on here?
thx, -Death
I'm sure the team will eventually. They are probably just busy and gave it to ESF-World first.

Best answers
ok, i just really never got to play online yet...at all...
vs. bots the entire time gets real boring...lol

Best answers
I can't even download the 1.2.3 patch! It only counts down 10 min. then does nothing! Help!

Best answers
from esf-world, ( i have a pop-up blocker ) i wait 16 mins and then it asks for me to unblock them, i do it and wait ANOTHER 16 mins,and then it d/ls, then i go to run, but it says the download failed...i really need a mirror to download it ON THIS SITE

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
This is why i resort to www.redsaiyan.org faster speeds... no wait. Only problem is they haven't uploaded the 1.2.3 files and stuff yet :(
and they dont have 1.2.2b as i know. they cant upload the newest esf version because i would kill there site...

and the problem with the dl u only have to deactivate ur pop up blocker and maybe the firewall...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Mattman243 said:
I can't even download the 1.2.3 patch! It only counts down 10 min. then does nothing! Help!

Yeah, the same thing is happening to me, its getting frustrating is there another place we can down load from???

I figured it out, disable your pop up killer or virus scanner or any program you use and then it will start downloading :)

Best answers
Smeg said:
Yeah, the same thing is happening to me, its getting frustrating is there another place we can down load from???

I figured it out, disable your pop up killer or virus scanner or any program you use and then it will start downloading :)

that is what i said already so many times....

Mik

Best answers
there should be an kind of link tekst down in the left corner of the download.... dont press the pop up thing... just press the link down in the left corner... that should do the trick

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom