The Disc

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree 1 disc per spawn
your charging an attack then suddenly slice your dead you spawn then slice you killed by the same person
atleast with eyelaser you can stop your attack/powering up and fly away

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think the disc only being used once a sparwn is good, and someone on this said "if they have that then u will kill someone, kill yourself and do it again" i say.. "so what then there deaths go down, thats there own prob" also RIGHT at the start of this fourm (seems like along time ago) someone said that only newbie compain about it, i think that newbies are the ones going around over and over to ppls face and useing discs :rolleyes: and everyone whos says "ohh i was on Vals sever and they kicked me for useing discs :cry: :cry: :cry: *cry cry cry hehehe*" also say "i am a newbie who can not only not play this game but i also cannot read the rules thats on the sever when i spwarn blah blah blah"

Shit that was along post... i am going to have a lay down...:tired:

Best answers
If were are going to do a once/life limit, maybe it should be once/3min or something drastic like that. That way if the player shows a LOT of skill they can earn another disk without dieing.

Or in a long 1 vs.1 fight (maybe with many Sensu Beans) Frieza opponents always have to worry if their opponent has a disk.

I'm just saying that if Frieza keeps his disk it will be part of his abilities and so without it he'll be weaker than other characters (in theory). So a timelimit is better than a once/life limit just in case it's a LONG battle.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think the 3 min rule is cool, means no newbie f*ckheads can disc spam all the time (hehehe)

Best answers
Any of you guys ever play a FPS with a missile controlling mode? The game Eradicator had a missile launcher that you could fire and then control the missile's direction with your regular movement keys. Imagine if Cell and Frieza had this element of control over their disks. They would be completely helpless while they are controlling the disc, and maybe it would even be possible to do what Goku did to Frieza.

-X-

Best answers
wow this is a long thread...

to tired to reply

night all

Best answers
I don't realy care if the discs are removed or not cause I don't use them any more anyway I have stoped using freza I now use Trunks or cell (never use cells disk).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm fatbasterd, dont necropost in a 2,5 year old topic, if you read around in the forum policy you will see that it is not allowed in these forums,

Best answers
Discing is not lame.I easely melee a person into the ground when hes using a disc.
I think the ppl complained because its rather crash sensitive.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omfg

DO NOT REVIVE DEAD THREADS

especially not this damn old.

I usually don't give out warnings for this but your getting one fatbasterd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom