The Disc

Best answers
Any time I pick Cell or Frieza, naturally I use the disc on stationary targets. However, whenever I do this, everyone begins complaining and whining about how its unfair, cheap, blah blah blah..... it's in the game, deal with it.

People that whine about the disc are like the newbies in CS who complain about the AWP. To experiment I played on all of Val's servers tonight and this exact thing happened in each one.

Sooo, who here thinks it should be taken out of the game?

Best answers
I think that frieza's and cell's disc should be removed. They have other good attacks, they don't need an insta kill. The series is composed of weeks of laser shooting, power punches, karate kicks, and power struggles (outside of the hours of dialouge). The characters are made to take a beating and keep going, so it's fun to take a few blast and dish a few without death. The disc is quite cheap, one hit kills ruin the game for many people.

I think Krillin should keep his, but he shouldn't be able to move once it is charged. So he launches from whereever he charges it. (only reason is because all his other attacks suck majorly)

As for Val's servers, YOU FOOL! Can't you read? The MotD clearly stats that disc=ban, you are lucky that me or no other admins (or worse of Val!) was there. I'd warned you the 1st time, perma-ban the next. Val bans 1st offense, so watch your toes.

Best answers
I suggest that their speed be lowered and that way if a person goes Turbo, they are able to out run it or able to move out the way faster, like in the show...Didn't Goku manage to out run the disc?

Best answers
I say it be like the SOlar flare, one shot and then you're done. I've never seen Krillin shoot it 5 times in a row!

Best answers
I think that once a spawn is fair, Frieza only used it once too!

And the funny thing is, the disc never killed any one I've seen so far!

Best answers
i think you should be tookin out of the game

heres what i do

i go in using a diff name and i watch ppl and say you cant use disc and if they keep doing it i switch my name and there still permaban<wang><pow><boom>your gone.:devil:

or

if i join with my real name and see you i ban you for 5mins and if you come back and keep doing it<wang><pow><boom>your gone.:devil:

thats how i do it

so be afraid be very afraid ]V[ looking over you guys

Best answers
instead of taking the disc out of anyone's arsenal, remove the character's ability to move when it is thrown. that way, you'll have to team-up against a disc spammer.. one to distract and one to blast.

Best answers
i know ppl complained how slow the game was but maybe discs should have stayed the same speed, but that would make it too easy to control wouldnt it.

Best answers
I agree everyone should shutup about the disc it is so irritaing the disc was put in the game it was in the show so stop complaiming pussys

Best answers
I think they should make piccolos eye laser a charge up move. Or get rid of it one. You sitting there trying to charge up and he is just frying my tail before I can even shoot him or same if im killing someone else.

Best answers
Seriously, though...though I can handle a disker without a great deal of difficulty, it does get annoying when you're using a low speed connection and there's a lag time between when you press R and when you regain mobility...at which point I end up in two pieces on the ground. -.-; Anyhoo, I propose that the kienzans("destructo disks" for you dubbies) should use a moderate amount of ki to throw them, and drain ki as they fly. If this were to take place, you'd have a little bit of disk usage followed by a bunch of charging. Also, a lag between when you catch the disk and when you can throw again. The loss of movement I thought I caught earlier sounded spiffil, too. I can't remember, also, when my masankankosappo("special beam cannon" :S) actually had the little swirly thingy around it. Maybe it's just my computer/connection, but that's an annoyance. :S On a final note, WHY, DEAR GOD, WHY DIDN'T YOU USE THE JAPANESE VOICES?! ...I'm okay now ^.^;;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one time use would be best...

and to Krael read the server rules thats what thier there for... duh :rolleyes:

Solid_Rock

S
In the series the disc didnt instakill always... make it so its a charge attack to the longer you charge the more damage.
and piccolos eyelaser shouldnt go all the way acroos the map you a few meters couse it never went that far in the show or the games

-X-

Best answers
LoL, ya the Piccolo eye laser can become very irritating. And I usually have no problem dodging the lovable disc. But the one disc per spawn sounds like a smart idea. I was thinking about that earlier today.

:rolleyes: :S

Peace,
-X-

Best answers
1 disc per spawn well ppl will do what i do in DMZ bind a key to kill and after i shoot my disc kill myself and go shoot another

anyway piccolos eyebeams are ok if you have turbo on theres a big chance it wont hurt you

Best answers
well, seeing as krillain is so damn weak, he should have like 2 or 3 per spawn, but it whould also have to be charged. but furiza should only be ale to draw it back a certain ampount of times of comsume a helluva lot of ki when controlling it. it should also the discer if he hits himself.

Best answers
The MotD clearly stats that disc=ban
You're right, I should have read the server rules. But when Val's servers are the only half decent dedicated servers for this game, it's hard not to play on them.

I think that frieza's and cell's disc should be removed. They have other good attacks, they don't need an insta kill.
How often do you see Frieza being played on Val's servers? Okay, they don't allow the disc, so that leaves.... the laser thingy.... which cannot compete against attacks that have a large area of effect, because ESF's crosshair makes accurate distance aiming very difficult.

laser shooting, power punches, karate kicks, and power struggles
Getting off topic here. But clearly, punching and kicking should really be buffed up, since they are never used in play. I think that when one of the punches/kicks lands, the guy on the receiving end should get knocked away for several meters, and if something is behind him, he should take more damage.

You can't take the disc out of the game. I'm kind of ashamed that Val's servers took them out. What is next? Final Flash is a really scary attack, so is Big Bang. Should we all just run around shooting lowest power waves and ki blasts? I also think that the disc is necessary for the role playing aspect of the game. Without it, there is no difference between the evil characters and the good characters.

Ten

Best answers
Well, we did run a dedicated server at one time...then to many people whined when we actually went on it about. "Discers, Final Flashers, Big Bangers etc..so pretty much we got tired of hearing people complain and being bothered by people with replys like this.

YOUR SERVER SUCKS!. Well..seeing as you ping 98 off it..I don't see why you complain...

/ban id#12

...lol

Discs aren't bad, a one per spawn is a good idea though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom