The Difference Between ESF and other mods...

Best answers
You know what iam talking about. it is NOT because i hate the other mods. if dmz would have been fun playing if it wouldnt have the many bugs... bfp is too fast and not really dbz like...

but what about esf??? what is the secret behind it why we all love it???

It is the Powerlevel based gaming...
PPL on same pl wont notice the difference to other dbz mods. but if there is a high pl against a *low level*, they can really own anything. thats it. just playing like goku as ssj against freezer. freezer cant defeat goku. and goku plays with him. thats what i like. he makes him angry, because he cant defeat him with all his power. freezer thought that he should reign the whole universe, but he cant defeat that monkey. goku wanted to break his honor which he broke succesfully.

haha thats so funny. or that trunks saga, you know it i dont need to tell.

a skilled person can kill a high level, and get a power up of his level really fast ... so no one has to change the map to make the pl´s even.

the gameplay is to advance your character. he gets stronger and gets better. we all know this from Diablo. but in esf you not have to simply click this to kill a monster. no u got many moves like melee so u can teleport to a guy which charges his ki beam, and give him a kick. or what about a powerstruggle???

oh i know u know this now but thats what i like about esf

and ONLY esf has this gameplay style

Best answers
ive learned this is one mod that doesnt actually require skill, its really easy to move out of the way of beams and everything and it doesnt take much skill to kill somebody with a huge final flash or even a beam cannon, no offense, there r some people who have skill, but u dont need any to play

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is going to start a flame war or a mod war, one of the 2...

so im not going to comment, but when the flames are a flying im just gonna say i told you so

Lid

L
i'm keeping as far away from this obvious flame war thread as possible

Best answers
What about sneaking up bhind aome1 and when they turn around u release ya solar flare then finish em off

Teleport behind a noob and do a kamahamaha

Knowing when to block or just try and teleport outta there

Instead of detonating your power struggle coz u thiink your gonna die hang in there instead and u might just start taking control when it's one inch away from hitting u lol

Well thats all i can remember havent played in months but that was only the alpha and I'm sure u would definately need skill!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft dmz is such a joke compared to beta

i mean its like compareing quake to pong :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm good point

ok its like compareing playing quake to codeing doom 3 in binary :p

stupid to do and noone is gonna even try :d

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Actually DMZ is an ok Mod To ESF Alpha But After Just Looking At Beta Screens And Clips HAH DMZ is Dead BUt The Only Thing Maybe Better About DMZ Than ESF R Maybe The Models :]

Best answers
android 17 i said some people have skill but it doesnt take any to play, its so incredibly easy to kill, solar flare doesnt make it any easier to kill somebody unless they r a complete idiot, all u have to do is rapidly hit the teleport button until ur not blinded, well thats the last post im gonna add about this, remember, i love esf, it is an awsome game, im in no way making fun of it, im just saying any idiot can play and rack up kills

Lid

L
17, Hibiki, watch it both of u. I don't want this to ebcome a flame war, i know it will, but i don't want it to be.

Best answers
We've changed the Solar Flare now and it's actually quite useful :) Also, it takes more skill to play the beta than the alpha. And listen to Lid, do not bash other mods or I'll sick the pants stealers on y'all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom