The Conspiracy Thread

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We all have seen and experienced things we can't explain or don't want to admit out of fear of alienation or retaliation.

Somethings can be debunked or discredited with ease, others are still up for debate.

I found this channel on youtube, which has about 70 pages of conspiracy driven videos, etc

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=theduderinok

If I had to list what I see as truth it's definately UFOs, ghosts/paranormal, societal corruption in the government, and the fact we still haven't fully evolved or lost a majority of our spiritual/mental prowess.

What do you believe in?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a general statement... how we think, how we communicate, how we learn... what we used to know.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, going by your previous statement, you believe it's possible that at one point Humans were capable of much more than they are as of this moment?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have no way of knowing absolutely, but things I've discovered have led me to believe that as far as our grasp of our surroundings, we've either forgot and are now rediscovering, or are now developing extensive awareness to things due to being exposed to limitless amounts of information.

We've spent the last millenia trying to stabilize our status quo, now we've slowly found time to understand ourselves more and more.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I believe in life outside earth, but as for conspiracy theories, I don't believe in too many, at least not the government ones.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm in the same position as Synth except I 100% believe we are capable of literally anything you can imagine.

Ufos - of course ( there is a way to alter video cameras to view the many that are observing this planet ).

Gov corruption - of course. This is clearly seen by how money is spent, drugs sold by cia oversees the so called "patriot act" that was pushed through.

A shadow gov - Of course, the people running in this world are very smart, why would they show themselves to you.. even the president doesn't have access to certain things.

Our ancestors destroyed themselves?- of course i believe that, they made technology their God and advanced far beyond our current tech without "spiritual growth". Were at the point now where we need to choose ourselves. Technology is rapidly advancing.

Do i believe in Jesus - of course, I believe he said " you can do what i can do and more". I'm uncertain if that was the exact quote but im pretty sure that's what he said. I dont believe he was the body, but the spirit within the body.

Do i believe in time? - no time doesn't exist as an actual object, but a concept of mind.

Do i believe we age? - no, we constantly grow until we become set in our ways.

Do I believe this is a "prison planet" - yes, under observation by ufos until our society can mature spiritually.

Do i believe in 2012 - I believe something big may be coming, maybe not on 2012, but i believe its going to be threatening to all human life..

Do i believe there is a plot of "Depopulation" going on ? - yes, there are underground cities built in preperation, and those deemed worthy enough have their ticket to survive "Niriburu" or the planet that supposedly will visible next year or the year after.

Do i believe in death ? no I dont see death as an end to life, i see it as a change from 1 from of life to the next.

Do i believe in God ? yes, but mostliekly not the kinda of God at least 95% of the USA population thinks of.

Do I believe the mind is in the brain? no the mind is what holds us together physically.. its all around the body

Do i believe in Darwinism, heck no its a faith that doesn't fit in with what's going on..

Do i believe in bush, hillary, ect? NO, but i Do believe in Ron Paul he's already winning, and because the group controlling the media doesn't want him 2 win, notice how he got practically no air time on tv.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do i believe there is a plot of "Depopulation" going on ? - yes, there are underground cities built in preperation, and those deemed worthy enough have their ticket to survive "Niriburu" or the planet that supposedly will visible next year or the year after.
I believe you mean "Nibiru".

Why do you think the Earth's population needs to be diminished?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well I didn't say it "needed" to be, yet I believe there is a "plot/plan" in motion that is to do such a thing. If by any chance Niburu is flase.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny how you compare yourself to Einstein, yet you say time is a concept of the mind. While Einstein more or less proved it was more related to photons...or...light.

Conspiracies are only made by people who are idiots. They probably had problems with for example the government in the past, so they try to put them down using conspiracy theories. Be it aliens, medicine, 911 or what-have-you. Funny thing is, these are always based on blurry images, fake movies, unreliable sources or figments of the mind. I have yet to see any conspiracy theory that is so perfect, I could actually believe it.

The only people that believe them are ignorant people who do not know better. Needless to say, that 99% of the human population. For example, there is a conspiracy theory on youtube somewhere about a 9/11 conspiracy. They show a couple of blurry images [of planes] and tell you that they are actually rockets, and because they are blurry, you start imagining things, and hey! Look at that! It actually starts to look like a rocket.

Same thing about the backwards sung songs conspiracy. In case you have never heard about it. There is some conspiracy about songs, if you replay them backwards, you hear some hidden message. People will start singing about drugs, satan etc. But actually, they are 'blurry' lyrics, unclear lyrics. They usually put some lyrics beneath it, you read those lyrics, listen to song, and hey! How about that? You actually hear those words in the song.
But would you not have read those lyrics, you would have probably not heard much more than weird music, and unclear backwards sung lyrics. This is called 'power of suggestion'. If something is unclear, and people make a suggestion about what it could be, you mind actually takes that suggestion, and tries to make something out of it. The brain is a weird organ.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, through this "power of suggestion" could we deconstruct the concept of reality?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems when people are in a mass agreement, they have the ability to alter the loose ends of a theory towards something completely different.

What we truly believe can become possible.

It's this same "confidence" issue that is blinded by our ego.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Funny how you compare yourself to Einstein, yet you say time is a concept of the mind. While Einstein more or less proved it was more related to photons...or...light.

Conspiracies are only made by people who are idiots. They probably had problems with for example the government in the past, so they try to put them down using conspiracy theories. Be it aliens, medicine, 911 or what-have-you. Funny thing is, these are always based on blurry images, fake movies, unreliable sources or figments of the mind. I have yet to see any conspiracy theory that is so perfect, I could actually believe it.

The only people that believe them are ignorant people who do not know better. Needless to say, that 99% of the human population. For example, there is a conspiracy theory on youtube somewhere about a 9/11 conspiracy. They show a couple of blurry images [of planes] and tell you that they are actually rockets, and because they are blurry, you start imagining things, and hey! Look at that! It actually starts to look like a rocket.

Same thing about the backwards sung songs conspiracy. In case you have never heard about it. There is some conspiracy about songs, if you replay them backwards, you hear some hidden message. People will start singing about drugs, satan etc. But actually, they are 'blurry' lyrics, unclear lyrics. They usually put some lyrics beneath it, you read those lyrics, listen to song, and hey! How about that? You actually hear those words in the song.
But would you not have read those lyrics, you would have probably not heard much more than weird music, and unclear backwards sung lyrics. This is called 'power of suggestion'. If something is unclear, and people make a suggestion about what it could be, you mind actually takes that suggestion, and tries to make something out of it. The brain is a weird organ.
I agree with alot of that, and as I've said in many conspiracy topics, there is one word that'll disprove any US government conspiracy theory.

Watergate.

If the government isn't smart enough to do something simple as wire tapping IN THE 60's, then they can't possibly be smart enough to pull out all these fake elaborate hoaxes, that should've been a cakewalk.

Funny being how watergate actually was a conspiracy, but failed.

Now, if something as simple as wiretapping leads to one informant, hwo are all the 9/11 families and moon hoax people keeping quiet?

Because there was no conspiracy. Hurr.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems when people are in a mass agreement, they have the ability to alter the loose ends of a theory towards something completely different.

What we truly believe can become possible.

It's this same "confidence" issue that is blinded by our ego.
In a way yes, people also trust other people blindly. For example, if you sit in a circle with like...20 people. One of the people tells the guy left of him "Conspiracy Theory", that guy tells that 'same' word to guy on his left. By the time you have had everyone in the circle, and the last guy tells you what he heard. That word could have become toothbrush for example. Words get twisted, people get misunderstood, and the thing starts living it's own life.

By the way, this is a good example of how ungrounded a conspiracy theory movie is. I dare you to watch this movie the first time, without any sound on, then watch it again with sound, then read on:
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-jzNfxKSio&feature=related

It's a short movie about a 9/11 conspiracy theory. In the beginning, he says that the shadow of the plane is only visible after the flash occurs. But from what I can see in this movie, there is actually already a very thin shadow there. The big shadow you see afterwards are wings of the plane blocking the sun. The shadow is already there, but hardly noticeable because of the low-res movie. He also says the flash is twice as large as the fussilage (spelling? Please correct me on it), well...duh! It's a small explosion, explosions tend to expand. This means, get-ting big-ger.

Near the end of the movie he says "Look closely *zooms in on BLURRED video image* and extra piece on the plane is visible. Now, without having any sound on, I bet you that you haven't seen any extra piece on that plane. Now with sound on, you might actually see something. If we had a higher res movie of this, chance are big that that 'extra piece' was actually a shadow of the engine.

Last but not least, he uses material shot by CNN. Great, CNN is not a bad source. Problem is, chances are large that the guy who made this video wasn't actually there. So he based his theories on what he saw on the blurred movies, then tries to convince us of this conspiracy theory. This again, is the same as what I started with in this post. People see or hear blurry and vague things, start thinking of there own and try to make something out of it. The word toothbrush was created out of the word conspiracy theory. And a conspiracy theory was created out of some vague and blurry images and words of a man I myself do not know, and is an unreliable source of information.

Now for all we know, this guy is actually correct and I am making a conspiracy theory here about him. A conspiracy theory about a guy who is trying to make us believe the government is lieing to the rest of the world. Fact is, we do not know what happened, we do not have reliable evidence, we only have blurry images to go on. So who do you believe, a guy with a conspiracy theory and vague evidence, or me; someone who tells you his evidence is fake, giving reasons why his evidence is unreliable. Answer: Neither, unless you have clear evidence, you should not believe me OR this guy. You should not believe anyone. Now I'm not saying you should not believe anyone in this world anymore, I'm sure your parents wouldn't lie to you if you asked them if they adopted you. (At least, I don't hope they do) But you should take caution with conspiracy theories, and keep an open mind. Don't believe anyone, even if they have some kind of evidence. And seriously, do not follow the flock: "Oh this must be true, because my friend says so, and it is on YouTube"

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

Lol, notice your speaking the truth "from your perspective" and what "You" have seen or believe.

And I didn't compare myself to einstein.. and so your assumption is incorrect..

As for UFO's, maybe you should search on it now, search how ufo's are constantly spotted near nuclear plants.. or how we've been in contact with them since... the first moon launch...?? or maybe find yourself some Nasa footage.. learn the code names for "UFOS" ect, or of operational satellites that are stamped with US flags located in uncharterted places in space..

And your thoughts on conspiracies, seem biased or close-minded... Is it possible, you should ask yourself if what very well could be happening will affect everyones life, and just maybe people are trying to having people wake up to the very real possibility b4 its 2 late?

Maybe this system were born into isn't " isn't as truthfull as we thought it was". Maybe the things were taught and shown from birth is part of a pre-determined training process. Maybe what many people believe is impossible, simply because they've been told that by a "top authority" so they give it instant credability.

hey..Maybe we've already found/created a device smaller then an engine which has an "ulimitated supply of energy" that could easily replace oil, and would last 4 ever(non-pollutive)? Yet, you hear on the new that gas prices are rising.. and oil is depleting..( a way to milk money for 300 )

Maybe were here, for more then just working within a system for material things, and dieing as the new worker takes your spot...

Just maybe there is far more to "Conspiracies" then the stereotype that turns people away from them.

Stay open minded

I choose

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, notice your speaking the truth "from your perspective" and what "You" have seen or believe.

As for UFO's, maybe you should search on it now, search how ufo's are constantly spotted near nuclear plants.. or how we've been in contact with them since... the first moon launch...?? or maybe find yourself some Nasa footage.. learn the code names for "UFOS" ect, or of operational satellites that are stamped with US flags located in uncharterted places in space..

And your thoughts on conspiracies, seem biased or close-minded... Is it possible, you should ask yourself if is happening that will affect everyones life, and just maybe people are trying to having people wake up to the very real possibility b4 its 2 late?

Maybe this system were born into isn't " isn't as truthfull as we thought it was". Maybe the things were taught and shown from birth is part of a pre-determined training process. Maybe what many people believe is impossible, simply because they've been told that by a "top authority" so they give it instant credability.

hey..Maybe we've already found/created a device smaller then an engine which has an "ulimitated supply of energy" that could easily replace oil, and would last 4 ever(non-pollutive)? Yet, you hear on the new that gas prices are rising.. and oil is depleting..( a way to milk money for 300 )

Maybe were here, for more then just working within a system for material things, and dieing as the new worker takes your spot...

Just maybe there is far more to "Conspiracies" then the stereotype that turns people away from them.

Stay open minded

I choose
Read my second post. And for the record, staying open minded means you do not believe any conspiracy theory, which you do. And for what it's worth, you ARE comparing yourself to Einstein, I quote;

[...]Einstein another person I look to surpass, u[...]
So basically, you are comparing your intelligence level to that of Einstein, saying you are looking to surpass him, indicating that at some point in your life, you believe you will be smarter than him.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to agree with Sicron.

It's okay to consider them, but most of them are dead ends

All of my beliefs are from personal experiences.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers

And your thoughts on conspiracies, seem biased or close-minded... Is it possible, you should ask yourself if is happening that will affect everyones life, and just maybe people are trying to having people wake up to the very real possibility b4 its 2 late?

Stay open minded

I choose
Being open minded is a double edged sword, just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're biased, it means they disagree with you. You want open minded? I'll give you an open minded thought.

What if after death, since electric neural energy is in your brain, and matter cannot be created nor destroyed, let's say the subconscious is stored outside the mind. Plausible right? So after you die, you're in a void with your subconscious, an eternal lucid dream, you create images and do wahtever you want. After fulfilling all of your sex dreams and superhero fantasies from when you were young, since you've had eternity to **** with, you decide you're enlightened enough to create your own subconscious society; life.

You've become enlightened enough to think sentience and free will into the smarter beings, and let them do as they please and do what they want. Who's to say we all aren't the subconscious thoughts of a bitter man playing god?

Not my personal theory, but something I ranted about while on drugs.

Biased? No.

Open minded? Yes.

Like I said, open mindedness is a double edged sword, naysayers aren't biased unless they refuse to beleive anything when given credible, reliable information. Like cancer cures. Things of the unknown such as religion in my opinion is bar none retarded to debate about (given you are debating about its existence, and not its morals) Because those can never be proven or disproven, and you're never going to make a die hard christian/jew/muslim/mormon/spaghettimonsterfanatic believe otherwise. I mean come on, have you ever seen an internet debate where someone's like "Holy crap, you're right, there is no god" or vice versa, doesn't make anyone mroe open minded than anything else, unless they refuse anything given to them with zero consideration.

I've given consideration and actually used to be a big government conspiracy theorists, then I got reasoning from others and had an open mind and thought to myself, and came to my own conclusions.

That is NOT bias.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom