The Burning Crusade!

Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have it, but im probably not going to play it. I refuse to grind my way to 70. Im extremely lazy =p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think lazy would probably be getting up to level 70 o_O.

I was actually thinking about getting into WoW, but I didn't really see much in BC that makes me want to get to an uber high level. I might end up trying it out eventually, but I think I'll wait.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I pre-ordered the collector's edition from Amazon--but it only just now shipped.

Best answers
they came to late with it, and ive put way to much effort (also ****ed up some RL of mine with it) into wow and into getting the things i wanted so bad that are totally useless now. and i know if i will lvl i will get better stuff in a few lvls wich i did pvp or raid months and months for.

it all just seems useless and not the world anymore that it once was. when they inplanted the last patch where everybody could get easy pvp gear it was kinda all over for me. WoW was almost my life and just a nature of getting home playin WoW hours and hours. even tho i always go out in the wekends...

i thought i would started playin again yesterday with TBC but i didnt. and i don't feel like it. its not becuz of the money but its just....there is no goal anymore and if there is...is it worth reaching for ? or will there come something again so it will be useless again just like last 2 years i played...

ofcourse in theorie its all useless in getting items and OFCOURSE there will always come better things wich makes the "old" things less worth keeping or else u would stop playin but i geuss u guys understand what i mean.

so yeah i don't know....might see it at a friends place or anything wich will get me playin again but i doubt it. and my 2 others accounts i had both sold em. one for 450 euro and the other for 200. the 200 definetly got me back my money ive put in WoW and the others is just 450euro richer ^^

yep its just an game, but there is no fun without an goal in it. for me atleast
(rofl i never type such long stories)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been through the Hellfire Ramparts about 5 times now. Made out with some decent gear. My hakkar drop legs were replaced by a green. I've gone from fury back to arms due to a big, mean and slow polearm, and reached level 61. YAY!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People are going to die playing this game. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Got a blue cloak to replace my shrouded mists already :D Havent played WoW since a day before 2.0.1 was implemented so haven't had a chance to get Cloak of Firemaw; but looks like i wont need to anymore. I preordered the game from Play.com, but they took too long, so i went to HMV yesterday afternoon and bought it. Now to just return the one from Play when it gets here. Great stuff btw. Terokarr Forest is ****ing beautiful !_!

Can't play properly atm, due to Blizzard not being able to keep Doomhammer server up all the time. Last night they shut down the server for about 20 mins, just now they shut down the server 2 seconds after giving a 15 minute warning =/.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As with all other versions of online crack, I'll pass.

Though the movie they had playing at wal mart today looked pretty cool. I remain unamazed at these leveling grinder games that are essentially RPGs without the meat and potatoes . . . role playing.

Best answers
A guy in class is an WoW addict. He plays all night long and comes late for school and stuff. He comes tired cuz of that game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hooray for the content that should of had in the game.... like 6 years ago...

thats in the warcraft 3 trailer

but yeah this game looks dope. ARMS has a huge upgrade it owns now.

and yeah the CGI trailer kicks ass

Best answers
I thought it was a solid expansion pack. I expected no less from Blizzard. Only thing I didn't like is the Dranei. Not sure what it is, but I just don't like the way they look. I explored the beginning area, but was unable to see the Dranei capital. I did, however, see the Blood Elf capital, and it's pretty ****ing amazing. Unfortuantly since I sold my warrior I can't really get into the meat and potatoes of the expansion (ie outland and level 70).

I was uber pissed that Blood Elves can't be warriors. I kinda thought it was a crock of ****, but wars are my favorite class. If BE's could be warriors, I'd probably roll one and get back into WoW. But I'll stick to my outrageously overpowered Paladin for now I guess.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Quit about a half year ago...after getting high warlord..6/9 tier 3 on my raiding toon, too much time in it to start over, plus the expansion looks like the same **** that's in the game currently, just more of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didnt enjoy the equipment grind once i got to 60 either magus. my server sucked too so it became... waiting for hours on end to find a group, playing for hours to MAYBE have an item drop. then playing more hours to maybe get an item drop that I might win an item roll for.

plus nothing i ever had a chance at was equivelent to even any of the dungeon tier one equipment.

i cant imagine the new level 70 stuff. but those , i'm assuming, new epic sets look really cool... especially the warlock one

theres some screens of a group on the wow burning crusade site.

Best answers
i quit woW a while ago i notyiced that it eats up a hell of alot of my life.

Best answers
I laugh at all the people that spent years raiding just to be able to easily get greens that are better than there epics in the expansion. BTW I never plan on buying it. Just anotehr excuse to waste more time. OMFGAWD A BLOODELF PALADIN! **** raiding I always thought it was the ***est thing ever. Like a few post above me says, wait and waste time to maybe get an item after a 4 hour+ raid. /sigh

I am having fun killing everything as a 39 hunter in PVP on a bright note /thumbs!

Best answers
I got it, and I'm proud to say I never was a raider. I'm a casual and IMO being casual is much more fun than being a "wow owns my life raider". I got greens and blues that are now equal if not better than the teir2 gear.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, I'm tempted. I played for a couple months during the summer, while all my friends were away and all I had to occupy my time was work. I got tired of it eventually, and decided not to resubscribe. I made level 42 or so with my lock by the time I put my WoW back in the box and put the box away.

Besides, I need something to replace alcohol for the next month or so while I let my alcohol tolerance fall back to where it was pre-Engineering Week. I need to stop drinking so I can get drunk again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom