The best sugestion ever made

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I was thinking when in strugle to use turbo i mean when you press turbo the bean shold been groing i present you a special flash of what i was thinking.Special thanks to my friend Vegetto he helped me this is the FLASH :)

I removed the link seeing as how it flamed another member of this community. Be more mature in the future.
~Deman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aside from not really understanding the suggestion... becuase there are already power struggles in the game, I'm going to have to give you a warning, Andreyesf :warning: .

Flaming vlad_goten at the end of your little flash there was quite uncalled for.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dude why warning , he did'nt do anything , it's just a suggestion ,

+ that was a FLASH not on this forum so it's not present here it's a endcredit , if u give a warning for A GOOD REASON give it to me , the suggestion was when 2 people duel each other the beams to grow just like in cartoon1!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Linking to material not appropriate for this forum is no different.

He linked to a flash which he made, which flamed a forum user. Unacceptable.

If you feel he was warned unjustly you may PM an admin and dispute it. Doing so in public is not good.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i doned that flash , i hate goten , u are a moderator , i ask u here , that was my and his suggestion , that content was apprpiated to this fgorum 1. had dbz caracters !!! 2. it was a suggetion for this suggestions topic , give me that warning , but u spammed 2 and u ain't got a warning when i see a warning on U i will be pleashurd with the mistake that i made and ADNREYESF only had the sugegstion iddea with the growing beam the resti is my ideea i wont justice no matter what !!!

Best answers
OMFG!! WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! D D XD XD XD hahahahahahaa!! :p i loved the flash, but it's nice flaming from u guys.. "the community that hates vlad_goten" like wtf?! try to thing before making anything like that and send it over here -.-

ohh and.. beam struggle in deed is already in esf :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
i doned that flash , i hate goten , u are a moderator , i ask u here , that was my and his suggestion , that content was apprpiated to this fgorum 1. had dbz caracters !!! 2. it was a suggetion for this suggestions topic , give me that warning , but u spammed 2 and u ain't got a warning when i see a warning on U i will be pleashurd with the mistake that i made and ADNREYESF only had the sugegstion iddea with the growing beam the resti is my ideea i wont justice no matter what !!!

I am a moderator, and as such, when I post off-topic to correct other users actions, it is not spam.

Once again, if you feel he was warned unjustly you may PM an admin and take it up with them. Any further discussion of this will result in a warning. That goes for ALL forum users posting in this topic.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grow up. This thread looks to me like a "clever" way to flame another forum member without a real suggestion at all. I'm extending the warning :warning: that Pain gave to Andre to VeGeTTo seeing as how he had a hand in creating the flash. IF this is a real suggestion, then you are allowed to remake the thread, but be more articulate about what you want. All I could gather from the flash is immaturity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom