The best couple in DBZ is...?

The best love couple in DBZ anime is...?

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but nothing serious.
Piccolo is Namek, and they are borned from an egg, so I don't think he love any girl ( Why would he, if he can have baby by himself LOL)
So, girlles are Yamcha, Tien, Trunks and Chaotshu. Ain't sad. I don't count Roshi, 'cause, he still have his aerobic videos, and his magazines.

Best answers
I can remember one couple but i dont know if they were realy together it is Gohan and some girl named Lime just before cell games!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, that is true, but, they lived together, so, I tought, they R some kind of couple, aren't they?
You're joking, right? If Lunch was ever intimate with anyone, it was Tien. Where'd you get the idea Lunch, who was also young and beautiful, would be with an old man like Roshi? :rolleyes:

I'm astounded by the amount of votes Gohan and Videl have.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, it realy is amazing, I thought that Yamcha and Bulma will get at least one vote. I mean, they were together 'till the Androids season. That is a looong time. But on the other way, they had some real fightings, but Goku and Chichi had fought, too. So, maybe, they got the most of votes, 'cause they're the youngest couple. So, vote! I'm realy intrested in everyones opinion lol

Best answers
i voted for gohan and videl!i did it becouse they at least look like a couple.i mean every else couple is fighting sometimes but i think they never did!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I vote Goku+Chi Chi, They are the perfect couple.
1) Gokus is the strongest fighter
2) Next to Chi Chi that is...

And they are both the best comic relief.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's one more! Girl who lived in winter area in DB season with RedRibbon army and Gen. White. She was crashed in little Goku, but of course, he didn't realize it.
P.S. What about Karin and Yajirobe lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom