the answer to blocking whores

Best answers
heres the answer to the problem of the blocking whores, like i heard next ver. the *maybe* ussj powerups which would cause a lot of blocking whores, well i was playing marvel vs. snk 2 and they have this bar for blocking that when u keep on blocking it gets lower and lower and when it runs out for a good 3-5 sec u cant block i think thats a pretty good idea but tell me if its not and ill stfu hehe:laff:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually having limited blocking is a pretty good idea.

But one way to get a round people who love to block is when you melee them as they are blocking, the second you hit them teleport away and around the other side of them.

They can't block the side they arent facing.

Best answers
not being able to block after so long would be bad, what about when you are block struggling? you can't just let go of the block button, also, when you are blocking melee, it takes away health when you are hit. why waste the time of the programmers on people that just ***** about people whoring stuff.

oh, you use shield to much you shield whore

you use kame to much you kame whore

quit candy attacking me you candy whore

Best answers
thats a whole lot of whoreing

you forgot melee whoreing

and fly button whoreing
and big bang whoreing
and final flash whoreing
and disc whoreing
and lazer whoreing
and...................oh i ran out

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that does kinda ruin your idea...
It is a pretty good idea though.
But another way to hit someone when they're blocking alot is to Eye Laser them, or Finger Laser them, or Disc them, or Candy Attack them. Or Solar Flare/Burning Attack them so they're blind, then attack them from behind when they can't see.
There's alot of ways to get around people who block too much.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The rules could change during block struggles, I'm sure. Block already works differently for beams than it does for melee... anyway, the problem isn't with people who hold down the block button. The problem is with people who only win melee fights by counter attacking again and again. Blocking should have some kind of damage meter as opposed to a time limit, so after you have blocked 3 or 4 attacks, you're stunned, or you just can't block again for like 10 seconds. It just bothers me that a player can counter attack over and over as many times as he wants. It gets annoying when you can't even approach the guy because he has mastered the ancient art of tapping the block key.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you just gotta be smarter then the blocker, come to him with your back, teleport back and then quickly swoop and attack, he wont know where it came from.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's still frustrating, especially if they're good at it. I can even kick PCJoe's ass by holding block down for the length of the fight (and have), so it needs to change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom