[Old PotW] the androids

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't get why this is being made. small enclosed places doesn't fit the game. like making the palace in kami's tower enterable. It's just impractical.

Discord Member
Best answers
I don't get why this is being made. small enclosed places doesn't fit the game. like making the palace in kami's tower enterable. It's just impractical.
There are maps like this the original ESF. From the top of my head these maps aren't official but they are still the best maps in the game. Regardless, having a few small sections in huge maps is perfectly alright. This screenshot is clearly the whole lab and I honestly don't think there is much more to it.
EDIT: OR, the laboratory might actually open up to be as big as the domes in battle_arena which would be pretty god damn cool.

Last edited:
Best answers
there was a map called evossj4_kami ......or something....so kamis place from the evossj4 team.....it was big inside:p with some funny parts:p
there were stairs....and 4 different rooms inside...of which one was a trap,one was office room,one was the time chamber and one....i forget....

but it was really fun to use these rooms and hide inside:p so i think that will be awesome:D and imgaine urself hiding there....door opens AND KAMEHAMEHAA:D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Because the picture shown is the entire map amirite

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because the picture shown is the entire map amirite
point? I know that isnt the whole map, but why not just model the door entrance closed? such detail and time spent on somthing trivial. Is that bad? of course not. But it still falls under the catagory of impractical for this game iamrite.

Best answers
-.-" that wont be the WHOLE map! i dont think the esfteam goes for "rat-map"
and gameplay in small rooms makes fun! but if u act that way u didnt ever tried it for sure;)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-.-" that wont be the WHOLE map! i dont think the esfteam goes for "rat-map"
and gameplay in small rooms makes fun! but if u act that way u didnt ever tried it for sure;)
They both made it clear and acknowledged that the picture shown won't be the full map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom