Thanos w/ Infinity Gauntlet vs. Everyone in the DB Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If stating what powers Superman has in his present reincarnation is an opinion, then perhaps I've fallen asleep and woken up in Opposite Land.
No, it just confirms what Dendza said, you're unable to accept others opinions. I stated Goku's powers too, but you contested them, just i did with you. That fight is based on assumptions, so of course opinion comes into it.

Btw, if he can be so easily tricked then Puar or Oolong could beat the guy.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It appears you are unable to discern the difference between opinion and fact. Is that ok? As a matter of fact, it isn't. That's right. I saw it.

But what was said and done in that thread should remain in that thread.

However, as dendza has done, you have created a brilliant masterplan that isn't backed by anything whatsoever.

I will speak as a dbz fan and tell you how the db characters would win:

LOL THANOS IS SOOOOO WEAK MASTER ROSHI WOULD GO BEHIND THANOS AND BEND DOWN ON ALL FOURS AND KRILLIN WOULD RUN UP AND SOLAR FLARE THANOS BLINDING HIM AND THEN GOKU WOULD GO SUPER FAST AND PUSH HIM OVER MASTER ROSHI AND THANOS WOULD FALL AND DIE LOL!

I was hoping more for a comparison of powers and abilities, but I see that is impossible with the people on the other side of the spectrum. I may "be unable to accept people's opinions", but I am able to present you with the facts and argue based solely on the facts.

Cap'n! Shut this bad boy down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom