Tfc

Best answers
I'm really into TFC and I've been playing it like mad when i have free time. I was wondering if anyone else plays and is interested in making a clan (I'm not letting in just anyone if ur an ******* don't bother asking). My friend Dustin and I have worked on a site, probably hosted on his server. (thesite'sname.ghostp.com) We'll be hosting tryouts and stuff but eneugh of that, let's just chat about tfc (no spam here)

Personally I love demo man, engy and medic. Especially medic... I like demo cuz you can get into hidden areas with minimal damage, (same with medic) on almost every map...

Best answers
My favorite were the soldier, spy and engineer. I don't play it anymore though, nor do I know anyone who does that would be looking to form a clan. Good luck.

Best answers
thats a great game to play when you have absolutly nothing better to do. For that purpose it is fantastic. Beyond that its just another line on my long list of mods

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Considering it was one of the first mods..
the first Valve-made mod, at that...

TFC was THE hl mod for a long time.
Anyway..
I still play it every once-in-awhile.
I played it every day for during sumemr vacation a couple years back..
Haven't really touched it since..
I played sniper.
For an entire summer.

I was a sniper god :D
I'd also go soldier and engy if it was necessary.

One of my friends perfected shotgun sniping as a medic..
Good times..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i used to play it alot too, i was also a sniper god, i used the engi as well, and make gun posts at lvl 3, even thou ppl say thats cheap, well **** em, same with hevey guys, ppl say thats cheap, ppl say thats cheap the second they get killed by anyone, all u need is a good sniper and they can take out hevey guys in 2 shots:\

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I used to play it about 12 hours a day for an entire summer!! I was really into that game. I got into a clan once but decided not to stay. I owned everyone with the Pyro and Demoman.

Best answers
sniper is the easiest to master and spys are cheap i like medic and engi even though the engi is a tad cheap (emp nade).Me and my cousin just started a clan for TFC. Not done with the page yet.

Best answers
Actually, the sniper was the only one I could never get better than average with. I managed to get pretty good with the rest, with Medic, Pyro and Spy as favs.

But I have a 56k, and don't really play online enought to join a clan. Sorry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
snipers are easy to use, but hard to master:S spys are not cheap, i hate people who say ANYTHING is cheap, nothing cheap on tfc, just *****y ppl who dont like getting killed

Best answers
Spies are fun. You disguise urself as a medic, and the other team like starts runin up to you to get healed, but all they get is a big ol shotgun in the face. Thats always fun

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
reminds me of the non-flatrate-time 3 or 4 years ago
i played tfc 10 hours a day and my dad nearly killed me when he got the 150DM (75€/$) online-bill

my favourite is the spy disguised as engi or sniper
...then taking out the knife and...:devgrin:

Best answers
There is just something about TFC I have always liked, and I still play it whenever I get the chance. I'd join your clan DUKE, if you want. I am told I am pretty good. :D My classes are, in order by favorites: Engy, demo, medic, sniper. We have similar tastes :D If you don't want me to join, I'd be very interested in playing you. Honestly, there are very few challenges lately. What happened to all the *GOOD* TFC players? <br><br>Anyway, PM me DUKE if you want to work anything out with TFC.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang = Snipe Rifle Titan, i'll join your clan if you want me to

pm me with the tryout date etc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i never play tfc though i might but i dont for some reason...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tfc is like capture the flag for retards, its so easy to own in servers cause u get 10 points a flag capture and its amazingly easy to capture it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i stick to esf and action (with loads of trigun model replacements :p )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
tfc is like capture the flag for retards, its so easy to own in servers cause u get 10 points a flag capture and its amazingly easy to capture it
you played on the wrong servers
if you have to play against a good team or clan, you will see it´s not that easy
if everyone follows his orders (defend flag, capture flag, make trouble to confuse the enemy), you will have trouble capturing the flag

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
any team game can be easy or hard cause it depends on ur team and the enemys

Best answers
Easy? lol, Not against my old Clan SSR. We owned all at TFC, Us and CR1D wiped all!!! SSR and CR1D Were showrn enemys hehe but best m8's, SSR Rocked e had like 20ppl and everyone followed orders! We dominated all! No Joke. Pitty my cous stole my modem and i cant play HL games at all now

G-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom