Texas

Best answers
do any of you live in texas? if so, where in texas?

this is just a simple question, i dont need noobs replying say "this is stupid spam!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this could be considered spam, but this is a perfectly valid topic with a perfectly valid post(Altough OT) added by myself.

Im not a Texan though to answer the question.

Best answers
I said NO NOOBS saying STUPID crap like This is Spam!

or....

Im not from texas! just wanted to tell you!

just post if you are from texas, if not, DONT POST...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know this is off topic too, but Arthos likes to put people in their place, even though he is not a mod.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can put you in your place tho, not that I'm going to at this point in time.

I do belive that Val is from Texas since he's too lazy to browse the forums I thought I'd post that for him :p

btw, I don't consider this spam and anybody who isn't a mod that disagrees with me can keep thier opinion to themself. I'm sick off seeing posts saying this is spam a mod should close this or im going to close this cuz its spam oops im not a mod.
If your not a mod we don't care what you have to say about you decision on spam in threads.

Sorry to post that here sonic but I had to say it before I forget, it will gone and into a sticky or something soon maybe

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im from atlanta, georgia its even hotter. 95 degrees at least everyday

texas is a whole nother country

Best answers
thanks deverz... ANYWHO... yeah i knew val was from texas... i was asking cuz there are alot of huge lan parties i go to (80 ppl or more) and they are all in texas. and if any of you were in texas i was think maybe we could meet up there... the one im really waiting for is HACS (houston area counterstike) (like 150 ppl)

so if anyone is in texas and wants to go, PM ME!

Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
thanks deverz... ANYWHO... yeah i knew val was from texas... i was asking cuz there are alot of huge lan parties i go to (80 ppl or more) and they are all in texas. and if any of you were in texas i was think maybe we could meet up there... the one im really waiting for is HACS (houston area counterstike) (like 150 ppl)

so if anyone is in texas and wants to go, PM ME!
When is this im in Houston

Best answers
hardy har, you are mystic big j? its lee :p
LOL I thought u said you were Mastasurf ah dont ban ur fellow texan:p Nah but really I thought u were one of those noobs who change their name like that LOL I needed proof sorry

Best answers
mastasurf? eh? what are u talking about? must have been another lee...

Best answers
mastasurf? eh? what are u talking about? must have been another lee...
werent you playing a game today I was in and some guy named Lee said he was mastasurf and would ban me from esf I thought it was some noob then u said hey its Lee and i was like wtf
Since I thought it was a noob i changed my name to harSens and said I would ban him from esf :p

Best answers
lol no clue what you are talking about..
some noob trying to be you I guess I was wondering why a mod at esf would be playing alpha:p
The game was called Lee's Lockout

so when is this Houston Area Counterstrike thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom