Texas wants to secede

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The difference is there has been no conflict between Texas and the rest of the US for the past 150 years. There has also been no genocide or regime forced upon texas, whereas there's been plenty of all the above between Serbia and Kosovo.

Big difference.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw on /b/:
Stop right there. Let's keep it that way.

---

Texas. Meh. At least it's not seceding. If it was, it'd be hell of annoying saying fourty-nine states, instead of 'fifty'.

lal

but hey, if they did secede, they can all show us.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't tell anyone to suck anyone's **** o_0. I said I read that on /b/.
I am happy to see some guys raged. Seems I was right.
Warning for trolling.
:warning:

In addition to that, I will also tell you this: There is a lot of things said on /b/ that users will find funny or appropriate there. That's the only place where some of it will ever be considered such. Parroting what you've seen there is a good way to get yourself banned in a lot of other places.

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warning for trolling.
:warning:

In addition to that, I will also tell you this: There is a lot of things said on /b/ that users will find funny or appropriate there. That's the only place where some of it will ever be considered such. Parroting what you've seen there is a good way to get yourself banned in a lot of other places.
But can I know what I am warned for? Like, what exactly? For telling what I saw on /b/? For stating my opinion, or what? You are not being objective, since it is about your country.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But can I know what I am warned for? Like, what exactly? For telling what I saw on /b/? For stating my opinion, or what? You are not being objective, since it is about your country.
warning for trolling
and if you have a problem with your warning, contact a administrator, or contact deman in private, don't bring it up in the topic, derailing it futher.

This just doesn't go for you, but for everyone else.
except me

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
warning for trolling
and if you have a problem with your warning, contact a administrator, or contact deman in private, don't bring it up in the topic, derailing it futher.

This just doesn't go for you, but for everyone else.
except me
I demand warning for Prozac for mod trolling.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's not "mod trolling". And Prozac knows how it goes down here, he was previously a mod, after all.

Also, I know I'm not a mod, but let's get back on topic -_-

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fine, now we'll both get a warning, thanks a lot Mr. Tattletale
However, that puts you at two warnings, me at one.
I wonder who'll last the longest.

on topic:
Personally I think that 18% of the population is quite a lot.
Considering that's 4 million people.

Still chances of this ever happening is small, it's not like the government would ever acknowledge them

He's not "mod trolling". And Prozac knows how it goes down here, he was previously a mod, after all.

Also, I know I'm not a mod, but let's get back on topic -_-
But I'm not a mod anymore, he has a valid point really.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi, kthxbyegl Texas. Though we have to imagine what resources they'd take with them.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't push your luck. With the outstanding combination of two, recent, back-to-back bans staring prominently at me from your record, you are hanging on by a thread.

Still confused? Let's spell it out for you:

You bring in a quotation from a non-representative sample within a non-representative sample of only a portion of the US population from a now nefarious website, proceed to state that you are, and I paraphrase, "pleased that you got some people here raged", and also throw in a dubiously humorous remark about the thread needing "more rage".

If you're trying to play the wounded soldier, you're doing it very poorly. We're aware that you know what you're doing, and I think you should be grateful that Deman didn't ban you outright. I wouldn't have been so generous, given your behavior in the recent past.

The next time we catch you stepping out of line, you'll be trolling the tumbleweed outside, indefinitely.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Only" 18% of the state of the state would want to secede? That's almost 20%. Like 1 out of 5 Texans would want to leave the US. That's still not normal o_O.

But, I just thought this recent media buzz was because of what the Texas governor was saying, not the entire state itself.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But, I just thought this recent media buzz was because of what the Texas governor was saying, not the entire state itself.
and said governor's funding was cut by 96% for saying it, if you want an idea of how un-popular his statements were. He does not speak for Texas, this topic is moot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom