Texas wants to secede

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure if I should be surprised that 30% of the population of Texas wants to or be surprised that 70% doesn't want to.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard that in the possible news of texas separating from America, the stock market went up a few points.
What also would increase several points is the national average IQ score.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw on /b/:

To all TexASSes: SUCK MY ****. There was a flag of Texas in pic, too. I didn't take it serious, it is /b/. But awesome. Now Americans can feel a bit of what Serbia felt during Kosovo's secession (did I spell it right?).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw on /b/:

To all TexASSes: SUCK MY ****. There was a flag of Texas in pic, too. I didn't take it serious, it is /b/. But awesome. Now Americans can feel a bit of what Serbia felt during Kosovo's secession (did I spell it right?).
AS far as i know Kosovo had more than 30% support for that ^^

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw on /b/:

I don't recall the other states attempting to commit a genocide on Texas.

That's right, I went there.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't recall the other states attempting to commit a genocide on Texas.

That's right, I went there.
Yea, right. I will say you are right, just not to turn in off topic flame war.

WE DIDN'T START THE FLAME WAR.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cute guys, make fun of texas,

the topic started with someone declaring Texas wanted to secede, not SOME of Texas. He said TEXAS as a whole. I followed up with a link that said otherwise debunking the entire topic and yet now you use this thread to take pot shots at my home state?

I think I can sum up my feelings on this issue with 2 simple words, **** off.

and Lukyas, i guess that makes me one of the "TexASSes" you spoke of, and its funny coming from you. You are barely out of your diapers, but that doesnt stop you from opening your little baby mouth every chance you get. I admire your determination, but you should Probably be quiet when the big boys are talking.

and it figures a 16 year old /b/tard is telling adults to come suck his ****, Bravo.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cute guys make fun of texas,

the topic started with someone declaring Texas wanted to secede, not SOME of Texas. He said TEXAS as a whole. I followed up with a link that said otherwise debunking the entire topic and yet now you use this thread to take pot shots at my home state?

I think I can sum up my feelings on this issue with 2 simple words, **** off.

and Lukyas, i guess that makes me one of the "TexASSes" you spoke of, and its funny coming from you. You are barely out of your diapers, but that doesnt stop you from opening your little baby mouth every chance you get. I admire your determination, but you should Probably be quiet when the big boys are talking.

and it figures a 16 year old /b/tard is telling adults to come suck his ****, Bravo.
Lukyas will have a blast reading this post xD

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to talk to him in language that he understands, Nuttzy.

Lukyas, stfu and suck Nuttzys ****.

<3

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't tell anyone to suck anyone's **** o_0. I said I read that on /b/.
I am happy to see some guys raged. Seems I was right.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should use quote tags for that. Would cause less confusion ^^

As for Texas i dont really care if they leave the US or not. As long as we dont see another Bush in the white house ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw on /b/:

Anonymous said:
To all TexASSes: SUCK MY ****.
There was a flag of Texas in pic, too. I didn't take it serious, it is /b/. But awesome. Now Americans can feel a bit of what Serbia felt during Kosovo's secession (did I spell it right?).

Fix'd?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your still missing the point, Texas does not want to secede. Your comparisons to whatever 3rd world country your making giberish about are irrelevant (and yes i did mean that with some hostile sarcastic intent) to say the state as a whole wanted to secede would imply that every single citizen, or at least a vast majority of them did.

and that is NOT the case

ill quote the article which i have already linked to, since you have not read it yet

However, the latest Rasmussen Reports poll in the state finds that if the matter was put to a vote, it wouldn’t even be close. Three-fourths (75%) of Lone Star State voters would opt to remain in the United States. Only 18% would vote to secede, and seven percent (7%) are not sure what they'd choose.

18% of the population hardly represents the entire state of texas,

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:/ rather silly comparison Lukyas

No sane texan would want to secede from one of the most prosperous nations in the world.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:/ rather silly comparison Lukyas

No sane texan would want to secede from one of the most prosperous nations in the world.
I didn't say they will. Just interesting to see Americans facing one of their states seceding as we did, while they laughed at us and supported Kosovo departing.

This thread needs more rage, btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom