Testing New Sig Style

Best answers
Well, I am sure you have seen some of my work around here, mostly abstract signatures. This time I tried a new style, anyone crit please.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks the same as your other sigs ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i love youre own style..more...bud this one is very nice for an try...only i think the left side of the picture...the lion i think...i should try an other pic..
just an suggestion..
bud its nice :smile:

Best answers
Okay, I used the same style this time, just a different person and colors. How does this one look, has this style improved from the first time I tried it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try to blend the picture better. Remember, you don't always have to use one layer for the picture.

Best answers
How is this one comming along? I plan to spend more time on it, to fix and tweak. Just need ideas from you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try and lose the grid / crosshatch effect on the bg a little. Other than that, looks a nice start!

Best answers
Okay, I took it off. I though it was a neat dot overlay. I was going to use that instead of scan-lines, but I guess it takes away from the entire sig. Ryoko, could you please suggest a nice font to go with this signature. And maybe a few ways to blend it in?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya they always seem to have that grid type thing, its pretty cool but you lose it a little to much

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom