Tepus's List of stupid things i think about alot so there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meele

I like the new meele is very cool, but without sounding like a noob (i am good at meele) its abit annoying, in fact, its very annoying, everyone just useing meele, theres not much point for beams when you can just teleport out of the way and then smack the guy with meele.

Ideas for it...

Add normall punching and kicking, since u cannot do that at all, u can only swoop + kick.

make it easyer too recover, right now u go VERY far, its not that importent, but its just a lil thing.

I dont really know much i can think of that would work in the beta and since meele is not done yet fully, would be stupid too give too many ideas

Moves

Ki Balls

Gah, what have you done too them, they are the powerfullest move in the game (yes, hear me out) once u have smacked someone with meele and they are rolling around on the floor, afew ki"blobs" can kill them, nothing is bad about the kiblob, just make it so u dont take so much dmg in it.

Big Bang/ Final Flash

GIVE VEGETA BACK HIS BIG BANG BEFORE HE GOES SSJ plzzzz, come on!! he is soo bad, BB is not that great cos u can move out of the way now the maps are so big

Buus Mouth Beam

Maybe abit more powerfull, abit... i have not really used buu that much.

Cells/Frezas Disc

Good, make them abit more easyer too control maybe, cos its hard to hit anyone from long range now, i think the disc would be better IMO if u can move it even just a lil bit more.

Best answers
Good points, melee is indeed used far more than beams, but the ki blasts aren't THAT strong, if you hit someone once and he'll roll over the floor and you shoot him you won't kill him, also ki balls are easy to swat away.

About buu's mouth beam, believe me, it's powerfull enough, I encounterd it so many times and got killed by it or losed in a PS.

Can't wait to see more transformations @ beta2, well I hope you'll do some restyling on the SSJ hairdo, I really don't like the hair on SSJ goku and vegeta, I know it's a small detail, but it's good to look cool.;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SCIxX
Good points, melee is indeed used far more than beams, but the ki blasts aren't THAT strong, if you hit someone once and he'll roll over the floor and you shoot him you won't kill him, also ki balls are easy to swat away.
no no i mean when ur knocked out and rolling around like a pansy heh, when ur up and running yea u can just swat them out the way, hell, u can do that too karmas and GG too:fight:

Best answers
The melee is good, could be better if you can target two at once IMO and if you can target while blocking that would be very very helpful. (anyone that as been ganged up on may know what i mean). You can fight 2 people at once (if your good enough and are on a good fast server and connection, or your running the server yourself) using the block and counter.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nearly no power strugles in the Beta :(
And when you got one it looks a bit wierd.
And i think the Spirit bomb is a bit to small.
and the meele need some more work......

the Beta does still rock ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom