Tenshin-han Model

Best answers
Yah, also, your model would look a tad better if your grasped the knowledge of the almighty smoothing group ;o.

Milkshape 3d:
In milkshape go to the.. groups tab? Its either groups or meterials, I havent used it in ages, anyway go there, go down to were it says smoothing groups, select the polygons you want to be on a different smoothing groups, and select a different number from the other ones.

3D Studio Max:
In 3dsm, go to edit mesh, click on polygons, scroll down to the bottom in the modify tab, (making sure your model is selected and you have selected polygons (or tri's)). Then select the polygons your want to be on a different smoothing group, and click a different number on the smoothing group options from the surrounding polygons.

(There the only programs that I know how to use.. if you use lightwave for example I cant help you >_<)

If you need anymore explained, just ask =).

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
In the colour pic you posted his ass looks like it either has a growth in it or he just filled his underwear. Try brining the jaw up and in a bit, look less like a goat then.

Best answers
thx the crits....i fixed what u said but i cant skin him so i probably not gonna release him....anyways nobody would want him lol. thx anyways now i gonna start a new char and this time it will be better....hopefully.

Sudi

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL first Tien had too much burgers and beer, so he decided to go on a diet and got totally skinnified XD??

Best answers
Ok i fixed a lot of stuff and hope u guys like it more then the other one...anyways here u go.

Sudi

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
better, hands arent a human forum and fingers too thin, prolly redo them

Best answers
Much, much better. I do not see many problems now, just the hands like Dark Sniper said.

Best answers
Wow dude. I really like it. If it was up for download now, I'd definately use it the way it looks now! But like the others said, it'll look great if u fix the hands and not make the back of his neck look that wierd. Other than that, I love it! Tien rocks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom