Teleporting

Best answers
Hi I'm new to this forum and sorta new to the game. I've got the hang of meleeing and blasting and beaming and all that but I can't seem to figure out this whole teleporting thing. :\ I was wondering if anyone would like to coach/teach me...or if not just reply to this please ;D

Best answers
yea i definitly already looked at that but some people are disgustingly good at it and im jelous so i wanted some help

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that comes whit practice just look what they do and try to mimic them that should help you get the hang of it

Best answers
i know this is an old topic but i dont want to start a new thread since ive been wondering about it lately too. usually when i teleport i dont go very far but when i see others play they make it clear out of my viewing in like 3-4 teleports... so any feedback would be thanked :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all tele distances are the same. your teleport distance is the same as everyone elses.

Best answers
so like air accelerating with teleport or something? cuz i remember watching this guy go in a straight line-i dont know...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hold a direction down and tele. then let go of the directional key. teleport as many times as you want you will teleport in that direction until you specify otherwise

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It helped me a LOT to change the defualt key to teleport, which is "g" to "F" and make fly mode turned to "g". "G" was just too far for me to teleport quick enough

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my teleport is on g and the third mouse button (on the side of my mouse) that way i don't have to move my left hand, it's faster that way. other then that my controls are default

Best answers
yeah i already cutomized my controls (always hated duck as control) teleport = r and fly = c
o and thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom