Teleport while swooping

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well If ur going to keep 1.2 the way it is I suggest a new thing (I hope):
Teleport while swoop.

Remember those beam spammers from 1.1? Well now they strike again! :cry:

With the new Generic Balls and no limit for them they can shoot alot faster; and now with 1.2 melee you must swoop cause u cant teleport like in 1.1. So they just shoot at you when you swoop. ;(
But if u could teleport while swooping u could avoid them better. :laff:

Lets say you can tele while swooping every 1/2 second (believe me thats pretty much) because its about the same time it takes to charge a minimal Generic Ball.

It's time to choose: :devgrin:
So what do u think? Are u a beam spammer? :fight: Or are u a truly skilled player? :cool:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well how about just simple chainswooping? its the solution to everything....swoop to someone and when they fire a beam, quickly chainswoop to a differnt direction and prepunch them then

Best answers
Actully, your both right. But Teleporting sould be added. That way you don't have to strafe to your opponent. I agree to have Tele-swooping(Teleporting while swooping)

Best answers
i think it's a good idea to add teleport while swooping ...
i was playing esf today(and i played it a week ago for testing a map) and i automaticly
wanted teleport while i was swooping.. and now there's a thread about it.. isn't that strange?.. i don't play esf much anymore but if i can teleport while swooping i'll play it every day:):yes: great idea

Best answers
OK, first of all, if your going to call people who use Beams "Beam spammers" then I am going to refer to melee users as "Melee whores".

Now, you have implied that you are a melee whore. Now, if your going to do something stupid and try to swoop me head on, I will probably smack you in the face with my beam spammin' style. Simply because its an open shot. But this is all dodgable. See, you can break out of swoops and into new ones, in completely different direction, all while keeping your eye on the beam spammer. I have seen many melee whores do this. Adding teleport to swoop?

Swoop is good enough as is. And seeing how teleporting while swooping as never done on the show, I hardly think it will be added.

But lets just say that it was in the show, or ignore "If it was done in the show" part. Basically, even if they did let you teleport while swooping, swooping would be over powered. Your moving fast, and you can move to a spot instantly. Oh yeah, nothing wrong there.

Best answers
Culex is right..and trust me ...im no "beam spammer" im a "Melllee whore"but if your gonna be dumb enough to swoop head on to me..guess what ...even as a "mellee whore" ill still quickly charge a gen ball asnd throw it in your face as i tele away..just to teach my enemies that blunt hea on swoops wont get them anywhere but hurt.....honestly Tele-swooping is the most "noobish" suggestion ive ever heard..im no trying to insult you guys...but seriously...u CAN end your swoop and teleport manualy...like everyone eklse does..the whole tele-swooping suggestion in my mind is just people trying to find an easy way out...before in 1.1..it was ALOT harder..because you couldnt chain swoop...now u can..this new version is "noob" freindly...and VERY easy to learn and master...the fact that your trying to amke it easyer angers me...why not just learn to stop your swoop and teleport...its very simple once learned...all your doing is trying to find the easy way out..plus tele swooping would just drain ki more..and thats not soemthing we need...i mean cmon..every 1/2 of a second..0_=?...thats rediculous..it woul;d amke it WAAAY too easy for someone to swoop and then just tele up to you..and that would be even worse...plus why are you complaining about Gen balls..they are like one of the weakest weapons..u cant really direct them once thrown..and u cant explode them once fired unless they hit something..so its pretty much a 1 shot thing...either miss or hit..there is no splash damage that u can detonate to still take off HP..and if u think im sayin g this cuz im some sort of beam spammer..well im not....and ill be willing to prove it to you..>=P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u guys should stop b****in about BEAM SPAMMERS, MELEE WHORES.. if you get caught into it, that's your fault... if you're good enough u can dodge those suckers and get them back.. i think it's fine as it is thoe, should add gen attacks and ki blasts with swoop thoe

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong keep your posting on topic and not telling other people what they should post. Thats the mods duty to do.
I really don't see why you need to add the ability to teleport while swooping because it is easy enough to come out of swoop and teleport and tricks to making it faster.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Swoop + tele = Stupid. If you can't figure out how to combine the two as they are you don't exactly deserve a new technique. How hard is it to let go of one button and press another? Besides that, you can still teleport 7 times in 1 second, so just watch your ass and don't try to make up ways to get out of an explosion that you worked your way into.

Best answers
i agree, thats a bad idea... um... bots can't hit me either way!!! ;-)

Best answers
actually imkongkong...its not ALWAYS easy to dodge a beam spammer...especially a beam jumping ssj goku...>.<...try fighting one....u will see..if hes good then it wont be nearly as easy as u think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom