teleport hit

Best answers
i think it would improve the game if it were possible to teleport behind an other player and hit him, i know its possible already but not very fast i mean like in te cartoon cause if u use the system now you still have to turn around and then hit them. if you had a special button or button combination for it would be more like in the series(suddenly disapear reapear an kick)

Best answers
Maybe once you target someone, and you start charging with left click, if you press left click again you teleport behind him. However I think you should lose a bit of ki, and you should only be able to this once transformed and you don't teleport too close to the guy so the person can have time to turn around and block.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There should be a button to turn 180 grees (?????)Lots of games have one,might be fine idea for this game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by D@nte
i think it would improve the game if it were possible to teleport behind an other player and hit him, i know its possible already but not very fast i mean like in te cartoon cause if u use the system now you still have to turn around and then hit them. if you had a special button or button combination for it would be more like in the series(suddenly disapear reapear an kick)
I think this should be ignored, because you just called dbz, an anime, a cartoon.

Best answers
Well I don't it should be ignored just because he called it a cartoon. Did you even read his idea?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes I did read it, its my way of saying bad idea...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
180 Deg. Turn is in my general HL script pack modded for ESF

Best answers
english is not my native language, whats the difference btween a cartoon and an anime anyway.

Best answers
Dont worry about it man, that dude is just nay saying. I think it is a good idea, even though I can still turn after I teleport behing someone. I can only do it with buu, i still cant figure that out;/

but a 180 turn is a good idea, I think that you should be able to stay blocking if you 180 also, making it easier to fight multiple bad guys at a time.

also another idea is making a system where you can target more than one person at a time, this would also make fighting more than one person easier.

thanks for letting me get my ideas out PEACE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom