teleport during swoop

Best answers
I hate having to stop swooping to teleport. I like to swoop at people and instead of attacking when i get near them, teleport around beind them, then swoop and attack. Its hard to do sometimes though because i have to stop the swoop before i can begin teleporting. And the way the game is generally slightly laggy sometimes it doesnt work fast enough and i get nailed. I think it would be much more fluid if i didnt have to do that.

Best answers
this has been suggested before, and it'll unbalance the game alot. Too many advantages for the offender.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stoping and starting swoop is no harder than just letting go of the buttion and hitting it again

so no waste of effort

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
C'mon, this is one of the laziest ideas I've ever heard. You have to learn how to stop, teleport, and swoop as a part of one on one combat, trying to outwit your opponent or just get behind him. It would make everyone even harder to land a blow on and it would be thoroughly abused.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
but when I try to do that trick
almost 99% of all the times I do that - the second time I try to reEnter swoop mode
stops working for about 3 seconds and then I can do it again,
and it isnt because of the small distance between me and my targeted enemy
its a bug
and mainly the best thing this suggestion\thread could come up good with is fixing that bug!!!

Best answers
i heard that was the mellee delay or something....if u swoop too much it delays your swooping abilities for a few seconds...and leaves u voulnerable....happens to me alot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom