Teh Siggyness o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn weird dude o.o"
i cat see anything there... but i can read some thing....S .....I .....M ????

Dammn i cant see anything dude!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok...is that snow or stars? and I believe it just says SM as that would be short for Suicidal Maniac? I am just assuming as normally when I make those assumptions I end up putting my size 12 boot in my size 9 mouth...but w/e. Your skills are evident...just not in that misconbobulated (deffinately not a word=P) acid trip that is your newest sig. Stop expiramenting and stick with what you know...what you know is what works best.

***edit***

5/10

Peace Out,
Ruger

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
too bright and the text is ugly. Maybe blend more and do different types of brushing.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ruger said:
ok...is that snow or stars? and I believe it just says SM as that would be short for Suicidal Maniac? I am just assuming as normally when I make those assumptions I end up putting my size 12 boot in my size 9 mouth...but w/e. Your skills are evident...just not in that misconbobulated (deffinately not a word=P) acid trip that is your newest sig. Stop expiramenting and stick with what you know...what you know is what works best.

***edit***

5/10

Peace Out,
Ruger
Yea it does say SM. And all my sigs are "acid trips", that is what i know :p

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ruger said:

***edit***

5/10

Peace Out,
Ruger

???

Experimenting is good! lol its what i do to, and i'm sure artists and such also do that.... if you stick with what you know, you won't get far, yeah in improving it...

Well i like it, a 8/10 good job.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Teh color. Still need to find the right text

Next person to spam here gets shot by my homie dawg, Tyrone.

Best answers
that one is better try to make text smaller? or put it in the coner or somethin?
or no text?
nice sig though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom