Teh seck?

T0t

Best answers
This is my first time actually posting in the gfx section so many of you may not know me. Anyway C&C please?

An all 2d tag

Brushing

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You remind me of caos, and teknik put togethor.. :O. 10/10 for all of them aboce. :D

Retired
Best answers
I don't like the above one, but the Ken one is very ownage. very good. love that one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow me likes both! I agree with Unkown!

T0t

Best answers
Heh thanks guys. GhostFaceKilla do you mean the psd? It's a pretty old tag man I don't think I have it anymore.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
T0t said:
Heh thanks guys. GhostFaceKilla do you mean the psd? It's a pretty old tag man I don't think I have it anymore.
i figured as much

just do a screenshot of the layers window, if you have it

T0t

Best answers
I dont have the psd anymore man. Sorry. Anyway thanks for the C&C guys.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really like the first one that much, it would be better if you didn't do the kinda glow/blur tech stuff..Maybe next try and get some premade tech brushes, some of them are very nice.

T0t

Best answers
Naw I dont like downloaded brushes. All the stuff I do is stock everything except the fonts ;) Thanks for the C&C though.

Best answers
Whoa very nice I love the first one since I suck at 2d and the 2nd one is also very well done XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They'd be pretty good if they didn't suck so bad :D...

T0t

Best answers
....Nice Kuwa. How about you stop spamming and get that sand out of your pussy? Grow up man. Anyway thanks to everybody else who actually gave me some C&C. I appreciate it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
T0t said:
....Nice Kuwa. How about you stop spamming and get that sand out of your pussy? Grow up man. Anyway thanks to everybody else who actually gave me some C&C. I appreciate it.
I was giving you my thoughts it wasn't spam.. Your work isn't great the brushing on your ken is is lacking i know you can do better and the vector is alright the colors aren't that great and me grow up you're the one who needs to grow up

T0t

Best answers
That'd be perfect C&C right there. But how do you not expect me to react to a reply like "It'd be good.....if it didn't suck so bad" I mean comeone bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom