teh past Jayster!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol no, it just didnt happen with a click of the fingers,,, it took time, basically the time i spent not on the forums i was changing as shijing was pointing too,,,pubity does change you (of course) and i was between pubity back then (when i joined) but know i have settled down and grown up alot since then,,, i only decided to post it on the forums now because i felt guilty for all the people i hassled last year etc i changed ages ok, just now i decided to let people know how sorry i am for all the mistakes i have made since i have joined!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But 1 year of puberty won't change your mind so much that you feel like you should hang your 14 year old self >___<.

Bah, I don't care anymore D:<.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i said i was during pubity since then, not that i started,,, i started in year 7 and coming to the end now lol...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, you really started early for a human o_O.

Starting age is usually 12-13 and end is usually 16-18 o_O.

He's a witch!!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol well my voice started breaking at the end of year 7 and is still breaking now and is really pissing me off >_<
i'm an started early and still going o_O

SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

Best answers
Well, puberty can start as early as 6, but that's an extremely rare case....He's almost hit his maturity age though if his voice did start breaking at 7

About you changing to a good person....

*two thumbs up*

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol no, when i was in year 7 not when i was 7 years old lmao lol, that would be insane lol, i was about 12-13 when my voice started to break (end of year 7)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom