teh past Jayster!

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
trust me you dont know how much of an idiot i feel but i feel it must be done...

when i first joined, i was a complete ****, i was offending people, basically running arround trying to change teh place (even though it wasnt my intention) basically i was giving everyone some of my mind but back then i was really immature and wish i didnt do all teh spamming and flamming other members,,, so this post is mainly saying i'm sorry for all the grief and hassel i have given to other members and especially mods (some might remember :( )
well i'll just like to forget about teh past and put it behind m e because i acted like a total t***

i have been on these forums for just over a year and have made many friends and have learnt how i was ( between march 2003- may 2003 was not teh right way to act ^^

Best answers
hmm...i dont really know what are u talking about...but i think its really mature and it takes a lot of guts to say "im sorry".

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it takes a mouth to say you're sorry; it takes a lot of guts to actually change.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for your support ^^ just can't believe what a jerk i was back then o_O

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm saying I don't believe you yet =\. You'll be thought of as a jerk or not based on your posts :eek:.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
please explain? maybe you dont believe i acted like a immature git because maybe you hadnt of seen my posts about a year ago?

you dont have to believe me but all i am trying to say is a big sorry to all the people i hasseled on the forums before i actually grew up and matured!

Super Moderator
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Jayster said:
please explain? maybe you dont believe i acted like a immature git because maybe you hadnt of seen my posts about a year ago?

you dont have to believe me but all i am trying to say is a big sorry to all the people i hasseled on the forums before i actually grew up and matured!
He's not saying he doesn't believe that you acted like a prick, the proof speaks for itself. He's saying he doesn't believe that you've changed already. Actions speak louder than words.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well if u view my all my posts from when i joined and now,,, you'll see a great difference,,, when i joined everytime i made a thread i was telling mods they wouldnt dare closed the thread and stupid things like that but know i have respect for other people, sure if people give me **** i will give them **** back, but being mature about it is teh right thing todo...

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well i just realised it wasnt the right way to go,,, and you make more friends being mature about things than acting like a knob lol

Old School
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well sometimes people around here will be nice to you because of what you can do for them. So dont be too nice. :]

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i also do stuff to help people out which i never used to do before that helps lol

Best answers
It takes a real man to learn from his mistakes and make changes to fix them. It's good that you're turning a new and I respect that.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i've changed ages ago, but the guilt was just bothering me so i felt i had to get it off i my chest

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't remember you acting like that....maybe I didn't talk to you much.But glad your going the good way now.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft, being a willah dosnt stop people wubbing you, look at me for an example! :O

it just depends on how you act towards people, since last year when you were 15, im pretty sure you should of been mature, i was like this when i was 13, so you being 16 this year shouldnt really changeh much unless your pubity have been kept back for a while and it jus triggered ;O

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
lol shijing,
i ment when i joined, i was 14, and i was a little **** in other words and when i turned 15 i was rarely on the forums,
but since end of august - september i realised treat people how you want to be treated so from august time i jsut started respecting people and not being a **** like i was

Best answers
hey guys, i say give him a chance to prove himself. every1 deserves a second chance. i always give every1 another chance to convince me that they changed.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't just say you want to change and it magically happens. I'm happy to give him a chance even though I've never seen him do anything wrong in the first place, but saying you've magically changed won't make me believe.

It's like a *** man saying he's straight. You won't believe him until he starts getting jiggy with the women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom