teh BC_rich :O!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omgz! its teh bc_rich!!

Everyone should know what a bc_rich should be... tis a guitar, my favourate guitar, my guitar :0

well, god knows why i did this, i just felt i should do somthing poly by poly and new... and i guess this is the result.. pfft o_O

<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="450" height="450" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://www.freewebs.com/the_great_shijing/bcrich.ms3d">
</object>

now the funkeh bc_warlock :eek:

<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="550" height="550" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://www.freewebs.com/the_great_shijing/bcwarlock.ms3d">
</object>

with teh custom case o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That guitar PWNZ dude that's awesome great job!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t! just finished the bc warlock, added that too, comes with teh funkey case too o_O

Best answers
Thats a nice guitar shijing! i like the shape of it.
*moves guitar model up and down and rocks*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There not pictures you need the ms3d plug in is a thing that makes you look at models and turn around to see all the complete model.But I think it would help to have both things liket he pics and the ms3d viewer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
teh no piccehs, you need teh model plugin, download it HERE

oh yeah, ive done a drum kit, you might not like whats about to happen soon :eek:

Best answers
lol i have a bc rich warlock it basically looks the same and lol i hate bc rich body shapes man i dont know what i was thinking when i bought mine

my guitars :)

Best answers
pffft if you make the model I could try converting it for Trunks sword :p

Can't crit because I can't install the viewer for some reason,and last time I installed DX9 it screwed over the pc so I rolled back the drivers to 8.1

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shijing, I have the BC rich Warlock and case just like that. If you were to make a model of the warlock to be used as trunks sword, I would love you forever man...

(I am feeling a bit newbish for my post here, lol)

Best answers
w00t! BC RICH!!!
nice beast. the warlock needs some improvement me thinks...knows :p you didnt to the demon head on the warlock :( me still likes is tho, bc rich is teh pwn0rz g33t4rz f0rz H34vy M37410rz! \m/ -_- \m/

I wanna see this drum kit now...

Best answers
Way cool boss. Seems like if you had the interest and a coder, you could make a band mod or something :p or not hehe, but those are pretty neat.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you actually put it for Trunks you better have a custom animation for it to him to take it out and start playing and let the music kill everybody!!!!! ^_^

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh shijing i didn't know j00 had a thread going on tah here. Anyway teh guitar is teh pwnage, i play acoestic, but teh electric is also pwnage! GJ.

Best answers
That model is awesome. It's almost godlike in it's quality. lol Seeing Trunks wielding a guitar would be funny, but why doesn't someone make a pack of models of Conti from Furi Kuri (FLCL). You could have him replace Trunks, and replace the sword with a guitar. I think that'd be pretty cool. You would have normal (blue) Conti for normal, and you have the red version for SSJ. That could actually WORK!

Best answers
And your reason being, what? It's an original idea, and it'd be cool to have Conti flying around and kicking ass with a guitar in his hand. No one has done it before, and FLCL is an awesome (odd, yet still awesome) anime.

Best answers
someone should make a model/skin so that trunks looks like dave mustain from megadeth or some 80s rocker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom