Teaser?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Heey guys:)

I am kind of new here so I dont really know how it works with all the christmas teaser stuff, but is it still coming? is it always coming after christmas?
Cause I am scared it wont come anymore:p

cheers:D

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who said there'd be a christmas teaser?!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I read it at some posts that people couldnt wait for it :) so thats why I assumed it would come, but so it wont come??

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If we put stuff like that out its usually between christmas and newyears ^^ or maybe even a day or 2 after newyears. Depends on how fast we can slap something together XD

An update is certan, but not necesairily a teaser ^^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ah oke well thats great to hear:) thx for the fast answer!
Good luck to you guys I keep cheering for you!
oh and merry christmas;)

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on the other hand, a few more votes on ModDB could have helped the motivation quite a lot *hint hint*

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, the only reason you guys didn't win a Best Upcoming award is because the contest was rigged. Seriously, how the **** did a ARMA2 mod win? There's like...barely any mods for the game. Tons of add-on plugins, but not really any mods. I know Project Reality for BF2 is good, but still, it seems very odd that despite all the other insanely popular mods, a mod most people HAD NOT heard of, won.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Hey, the only reason you guys didn't win a Best Upcoming award is because the contest was rigged. Seriously, how the **** did a ARMA2 mod win? There's like...barely any mods for the game. Tons of add-on plugins, but not really any mods. I know Project Reality for BF2 is good, but still, it seems very odd that despite all the other insanely popular mods, a mod most people HAD NOT heard of, won.
See what happens when you don't vote.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I voted dude. :p

Just saying, Project Reality for ArmAII has released a few screenshots, a video that is heavily edited and 30-40% text. And I can't, for some reason, link videos. Skyrrider broke the forums, le sigh, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7-MUw9fwZc

Cool video, but this is literally the only media for the mod, and they've said they aren't even actively developing it until PR for BF2 hits 1.00...so it's pretty weird it took first. Especially when you consider ARMA2's incredibly small fanbase is a niche. Just doesn't feel right, alot of more deserving mods, ESF included, did not make it.

But at least you got Editors choice, his choices seem pretty good.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well they have won it 2006 as well haven't they ? I don't really care too much since we didn't really show everything we've got so no worries, just saying that support is always very much appreciated, so thanks for everyone who voted for us, non the less I'm not sure if we're able to provide you with a teaser these days.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I voted from 6 Different Locations. :D

-My Comp
-Cousin's Comp
-3 Friends Comp
-Work Comp

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No Raven, that's for Project Reality for BF2. This is for ArmA2. They haven't released anything but a teaser made with pretty much stock everything.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh I see, well in that case, they most certainly have a huge fan base, also considering they got 100k views on their teaser in such a short amount of time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's probably better that I no longer actually use Moddb for anything, considering the majority of the folk running it are pretty bias asswipes, and clearly hate anime. Just take a look at how they humiliated poor Pain that one year over Half-Life Radio; he was so choked up he could barely talk about the mod, as those dudes continued to knock Dragon Ball, explicitly using words like "annoying", with the apparent hatred picking up momentum over the years as they continued seeing ESF appear among the top 5 mods overall, and then practically making it sound as if anyone associated with "ESF", "anime fandom", isn't welcome in their community.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's probably better that I no longer actually use Moddb for anything, considering the majority of the folk running it are pretty bias asswipes, and clearly hate anime. Just take a look at how they humiliated poor Pain that one year over Half-Life Radio; he was so choked up he could barely talk about the mod, as those dudes continued to knock Dragon Ball, explicitly using words like "annoying", with the apparent hatred picking up momentum over the years as they continued seeing ESF appear among the top 5 mods overall, and then practically making it sound as if anyone associated with "ESF", "anime fandom", isn't welcome in their community.
Whoa, what Interview? I need to listen to this now.

Also, there is an anime lovers group over there, but still!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Something may have been let loose to the net. So before the news is posted.

Our newest video teaser?
If you want it, we'll let you have it.
Look for it, we left it all on youtube!

Props to anyone who gets the anime reference XD

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has always been like that with ModDB. To be honest, I'm surprised that they let ESF win any awards at all because of how they seem to look down upon anime mods.

Something may have been let loose to the net. So before the news is posted.

Our newest video teaser?
If you want it, we'll let you have it.
Look for it, we left it all on youtube!

Props to anyone who gets the anime reference XD
what?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Christmas teaser has been released, but, well, it's kinda a hide and seek game.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, all I did was go to youtube.

Type "ESF"

"Sort by Upload date"

First thing, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom