Team Spirit Bomb

Best answers
This is probably a bad idea but here it goes:

My suggestion is that say a teammate sees his ally charging a spirit bomb - what the teammate can do is move his cursor onto the spirit bomb and press a designated button, which would SLOWLY transfer his ki into the spirit bomb, making it much larger/more deadly.

Just an idea, try not to maim me for it :fight:

Best answers
good Idea, but when there are big teams and all of the Teammembers would give you ki, the Explosion of the Genkidama would be too big.

Best answers
it shouldn't be in until late late in the game version. This was actually used in the series, all the people on earth (Z fighters included) helped give energy to the spirt bomb that killed Majin Buu. But yes, later in the game i support it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen this suggested before.
The only things I don't like about it is that either your team will give you a ton of energy and turn you into a mega SB spammer, or your team won't care you're making a SB and not give you any energy, making your bomb too weak. :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
in my opinion, the whole idea is great! the fact their your own teammates can contribute to one of your attacks adds on to the fun factor!

Best answers
I really see ESF gradually becoming more and more of a teamplay game. This would be great to help a guy who just joined get a bunch of kills and bring up his pl up to par.

Best answers
The biggest problem with this idea is the other team would blast you to high heaven when you had your hands up.

Best answers
instead of it gaining power how about if ur team gives ur genki power how about if it charges much faster so u wont have genki spammers firing super powerful ones

id say that when ur giving power if ur ki is empty and ur still giving pwoer ur hp will start to drop

Best answers
Bim, that thread is at least 2 weeks old, it might have been closed had they opened it again. I like the idea, but there is no way in hell it will be put into 1.1, and not much chance it will ever be put into ESF. Trajic, but true....

Best answers
good idea, but what dragondude said, your spirit bomb would be too weak or too strong, so why don't make a limit on the power that can go in a spirit bomb?:confused:

Best answers
If it were in it would be in later versions with bigger maps cuase on maps like these it would kill everyone so the whole other team would be :fight: just like the person that made the bomb.

Best answers
YA that idea rocks but to make it even more intense after you transfer your energy to the spirit bomb you can't move for 10 seconds. (cause your tired as hell). Ya this would be just like majin buu saga but i think that the spirit bomb should be in 3 catagories. THe earth one in the saiyan saga (it comes out in 1.1), the namek spirit bomb (the one we have now), then the majin buu one which you can transfer your power too. This would take a lot of slots in goku's skillz but it would be pretty cool:)

Best answers
There should be a limit on how much ki the players can give, or a limit to how big the explosion can be

Best answers
There are so many things wrong with this Idea...

1.The enemy might form a little pack like 5 or 6 of them
one of em might be gohan protecting them all with barrier while all of them make a HUGE spirit bomb while they charge their Ki over and over again.

The explosion whould be so intense the game would crash! (on some old PC's ;) )

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
In my opinion, this would be a REALLY good idea.
I really see ESF gradually becoming more and more of a teamplay game. This would be great to help a guy who just joined get a bunch of kills and bring up his pl up to par.
It would most likely increase teamplay. Of course there would be downsides, but almost all suggestions have downfalls when you think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom