tattoo thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i know that alot of the guys around this forum are kinda young and dont have any tattoo's, but for those who do, if you would like, post here some pics of your tattoo's..i would like to see em ;)

for starters here are mine,nothing special but i love em :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont have one yet but i'm planing to take something like this:

i saw one on kazaa just like this, and i love that one.
this is a gothic dragon btw.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh.. i have alot
<_<
>_>

on the side of my right hand *pinky side*, there is a tattoo of the state of VA, with VA printed in the middle in cursive text.

I have one on the right side of my forearm saying "Jones".. and the other on my left forearm saying "Boy"... and when i hold em up, it says "Jones Boy" lolz

I have one on my Right shoulder with a panther slashing its claws. It looks as if it's ripping the skin off of me in a 2-D way. I like this one the most since it took like an hour and a half to do.

I also have a tat with 3 tear drops on the left side of my face. It stands for *Baby-G*.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
i dont have one yet but i'm planing to take something like this:

i saw one on kazaa just like this, and i love that one.
this is a gothic dragon btw.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that's a tribal dragon and not gothic?

I've yet to get a tattoo because I am too indecisive on it. I want to get something good that I won't mind having on old wrinkly skin. Perhaps I'll get a tattoo of a grape, and once I become old and wrinkly I'll call it a raisin... Or even better a prune to remind me to drink mah prune juice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom