Targeting System

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ya i hear the new 1.3 is going to have a target system that shows who's the person you were fighting..

I think it should work like this altho its not implimented yet..

After being hit by a player, that player could have some kinda mark on him and as time passes for 3 to 4 seconds, it fades away..

This could work for more then 1 target at once, and i think this would work better then showing just 1 target because it will keep track of all the Current enemies trying to attack you.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The point is to be able to focus on one player, not to know that out of the 8 goku's that are in the server, 6 are attacking you.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
So there should be 1 target.. for 1 of the 3 goku's attacking you ?

=|

maybe the Main target could be white/red and the rest another color that fades over time

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is the point of painting every person who hits you? If they're in the vicinity, they're probably going to hit you. That much is obvious. However, if you want to target a single individual and focus on that player, a single target would suffice.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it will suck to have a target system I can't play whit a target system it's like playing whit an OGC in Counter-Strike and evryone know how is that

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
What is the point of painting every person who hits you? If they're in the vicinity, they're probably going to hit you. That much is obvious. However, if you want to target a single individual and focus on that player, a single target would suffice.
its not like the target STays on them.. IT turns red or a certain color and fades away for a period of 2 to 4 seconds.. while the so called "main target" stays highlighted with a dif color and for a bit longer...

the point of highlighting who ever hits for even that short period of time is so you can see everyone who's currently putting u in danger

and John i think it's optional..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're surrounded, you're in danger. You don't really need to paint everyone around you.

The point of the "targetting system" (which in reality is just a small box) is to be able to focus on one person during a FFA or team battle. If you're going to paint everyone around you, the box loses it's purpose.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tenkaichi 2 doesnt play with a mouse, the mouse in ESF changes everything, gives you more freedom, you choose where to look.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
But tenkaichi has nice attack graphic, especially beams. For me actual beams are not so "Dragon Bally" like they should. I am adding this to this thread, coz we can add to targeting system sth like auto marking so when you want to fire beams then they will all go to our target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom