Target system sucks, why ?

Best answers
I've noticed that when you have no target in melee mode, you often have to click around 400 times before it gets a target, why does that suck so much ?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You just have to try to localize the cursor as much as possible on the enemy's player model, it may seem trying, but, over time, you get the hang of it.

Best answers
Hold down the button and swerve over the enemies player mdl and you should instantly get a lock on, and start to dash in. If all else fails beam him and switch to melee in a powerstruggle so he isnt moving. Works for me!

God I hate being a newbie helper :]

Best answers
If you played in thegamezone, I know what you mean because its some sort of target-delay bug. Basicly hold the left mouse button and hover over the enemy, this way you should lock him in no time.

Best answers
I have also had problems, but I think it's due to lag than a bug, considering that I ping 125 on most servers, I wish I could find a local one :cry: but people can be right in front of me, not moving, and I have to click 100 times, so it could be a target bug, or just good old latency :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom