Tapion [w.i.p.]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am redoing the head skin later, it doesn't go with anyway :S.....

Anyway, I started on the body, got most of the torso done:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sexy stuff man ^_^ you know i love it <3

I also think he looks a little short, tapion was taller than most db characters, infact its just the legs that need to be lengthend the torso looks in perfect proportion with the head, but this might be because you're fitting to the crazy proportions of the esf skele's =P

The head skin wasnt that bad btw, its just the nose imo, its the lines under/to the side of the nostrils which make it look a little pig like, i wud've replaced them with just deep shaddow, the harsh contrast makes it look like there are huge creases in the skin bringing the nose forward too much. I really like the style you used, It looks awesome, im not sure because i cant see it in 3d, but the eyes (pupils in particular) look a tad too far apart.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ja, the I am going to completely redo the head to match the style of the body, it's too different, and I like the body better :p.

Laying out the details and stuff, thinking of laying down some textures, but I denno...Here is what I have so far..

Yay for pixelated viewport grabs!

Best answers
Looks amazing Enix especially for the polycount looks very much like Tapion. Keep up the great work and like others I suggest making him taller.

Best answers
i dont understand that at all 2 k maybe a little less maybe a little more is a lot of tris to work with if you know what youre doing

Best answers
Enix said:
Yay for pixelated viewport grabs!
enix likes pixelated shoots = ] im looking forward to a rendered one : ] yeah i do : 0 : ]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I have some bad news guys. The HD in my pc, which had the tapion model and every other model I have made recently on it, just crashed completely, it just fried up. I took it to a local computer shop and they tried to recover the data but the HD wouldn't even start up.

So this model is lost, sorry to whoever wanted it, but it wont be anytime soon... The rest of the components on my pc seem to have gone too, so I don't know what happened, I wont have a pc back for awhile it seems... So everything I do will have to be done on this laptop...and what a joy that will be...

D2

Polygon Pusher
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Man, I know how you must feel. it happend to me once too.And it sucks

Well I hope you can salvage some of your Computer.

for what it's worth. Good Luck

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did your whole computer overheat or something? man that sucks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unlucky, Enix, a similar thing happened to me recently (sans models) and I know it's absolute hell to go through.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm you could cut few more poly like you?ve wanted to, i gues lazyness has overtaken the world =Q.

dunno lol, the clothing reminds me more on the hero in the game Dragon Quest for ps2 then on tapion.

hands are full of polehs! owell, i should better stfu xD lol work on digga.

i never read posts latly -_-

again? owell, luckly to me it never happend. bad luck i would say dude :-\ to bad. i gues thats a sign that you got stepped up. *god knows why*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom