Taking care of your loved ones...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, I guess I was a little rude there, sorry. Girls are, will, and always have been mysterious. If you can't understand them, join them. Sex change time >;o.

I'm sure you'll get things settled down, life always has its way of doing that. Good luck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you think the topic is pointless and dumb, don't post in it. Let it go idle, or let a moderator lock it.

And JESUS CHRIST IN HEAVEN BOLTEH O_O nobody needed to read that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fatmanterror said:
my man, i have felt the way u just described about a million times in my young teen years. every time somebody said, there r more fish in the sea, i said "not for me, thats the only one i will ever love..." then, the second another girl i bond with comes into the picture, i pretty much forget about the other one. it just seems like you probly havent been around the dating circuit. its not a bad thing, just try to get past it, seriously, u will forget about it, and also seriously, cant u talk about this with ur buddies instead of with international game people? i mean, ur not gonna get good advice here, cause as its been said, we really dont care, but ur friends probly would.
Exactly, my man.

Relating to Bolteh: that was just completely irrelevant, unnecessary, and overall stupid, man. Totally uncalled for.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
Basically..dude im still dealing with **** from my gf that just dumped me for some assbag that just sits there all day and plays video games. She know what she is doing is wrong yet she still does it. Now honestly man...i do that and how come she isnt diggin me? I mean at first she was but then she just eh got tired of me in a way. So i know how you feel somewhat but ya i gotta agree with the others, just gotta move on. I actually had Revatilized(sp) Prince make a music video for me combined with "Neo's Path" "Numb" and "Broken" I gotta say when i look at it...it makes me sad but then i realized what she did to me was totally ****ed up and i no longer care. Cuz what i saw afterwards that she only cared for herself. She was telling me what i wanted to hear...and then come back around and does what she wants...like SayianPride said,"Girls, much of the time, will say things to you just to make you happy. They don't really ever think about whether or not they mean it because they don't have to. Most girls I know of, they worry more about what they "should" do then what they want to do. So either she said stuff to make you happy, or a more *****y girl will say it...to clear her conscience of what she will intentionally be doing to the targeted poor, unwitting sap."

Ya and he was right... :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...they have to clear their conscience. See, every girl has to make a massive screwup in their life. Almost no girl I ever met around my area has liked stability. They make these screwups, so that there are problems to deal with and stress over. THey get ****headed boyfriends for the sport of it--to see if they can tame the ****head. Which of course, they can't.

Now the whole process works out really beautifully, cause they can date the ****headed guy for however long they want to and enjoy pretty mindless fun. They don't have to worry about romance or commitment because things are usually too ****-up-ified from day one for those things to even realistically be possibilities.

From the moment they start with that guy, they get to do things like believe in him and say "No, I know the real him!" and "He loves me!" Then it generates conflict. THe conflict is a game; so the girl can kill time between getting slammed.

The male end of this is fascinating, actually. If you are a decent guy, then a girl will use you completely, like they do to me. Not "use" in the traditional way, though. What they'll do, is talk to you to fill in the void of emotional and intellectual stimulation that ****head Mc****fest can never provide. After a few quick hits off the "real friendship pipe" they can go back into the world and act like douchebags again without having it on their conscience.

(Now bear in mind, this is applying to all the girls I've met, just about. But I haven't been many places other than my home state...so hopefully my findings are not true of them all.)

Girls are seemingly genetically incapable of being satisfied. It is very difficult to find one with that ability. Even the nicest girls I know need constant gratification. Like Nelo; in your case, I bet she just got bored. That's why girls need to have a jerkoff who fights with them all the time; cause in our ****ed up generation, all the girls seem to be mentally damaged in one way or another, and they need to have some sort of conflict going on in their relationships because that is the only way they stay interested: if they have to work for it, and fool themselves.

So long as losers like me provide them with the deeper end of things in small enough doses, anyhow.

In my experiences, they usually know damn well when they start dating a decent guy and everything's fine, that they're going to end up leaving him. They'll never say it to your face, but usually, there are minor red flags--"I don't want to hurt you" rings a distant but familiar bell.

It's all part of The Game, man. Sometimes I am damn glad that I'm not involved in that crap anymore.

Best answers
I almost always agree with your points Pride, apart from the fact that you always generalise that all women are that way. You and me both know that there are a lot of women that aren't like that and I find it a bit unfair that you spray your hate of the fairer sex towards each and every one of them. Infact, in my experience, it usually ends up being guys that dump the girls I know, but very few people here will go on a rant about how all men are liars and treat women like ****.

Best answers
TimTheEnchantor said:
You're too young to know you have loved someone. Seriously.
this coming from someone almost two years younger than who he's talking about...do the research before you post.

psh, she dumped you. get over it. you'll probably end up in a better situation without her. ive been in the same situation as you so i can say, first hand, that it'll work out for you in the end. just think of it as her loss... cant lose there.

*boink*

Best answers
guys the main thing is, u all seem to be taking relationships wayyy to seriously....the point of relationships between h.s. and ur mid twenties is to see what u like out there. people who are not realistic with themselves will probably end up in a relationship that is amazing for 3 months then turns sour, because ive seen it a million times. people who date all through highschool usually break up with eachother the second they r at college. what does that say about how they really felt for eachother? there are, of course, exceptions to the rule, and we would all like to think that the relationship we hold with a girl we really like is going to be that exception, but it PROBLY wont be. i havent been REALLY sad about a breakup in years. and oh yes i have had very strong feelings for all of the girls ive dated, i would say i have even loved one or two but the fact that when i ran into another i kinda liked dispelled that thought....cause lets face it, at our age, we are not gonna find our soulmate, at least, probly not, and if u do, u should probly take a break so that a little bit later in life when ur both mature enough to handle ur emotions, and not go cheat with some hot babe who wants a one night stand with u, and she wont yell at u for one of ur "friend-girls" calling u while u two are trying to be romantic and so fourth..... u can have a much more fullfilling relationship. but then again, who knows, love cant be explained, but u can keep a few of these points in mind when ur "little head" is telling ur "big head" that ur in love.

and SaiyanPride, nahhh dude all girls arent like that, tho i find it interesting that i didnt meet any really sweet and wonderful girls until i got out of highschool. hmmm interesting eh?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really hate hot girls. They always have to go after the cuter guys. Cuter guys = ***s = ***. If you are gonna look for a new one alimight, I suggest you get a asian hotty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom