t.A.T.u wallpaper

Best answers
their music suck, and those russian chick arent that great, i dont like the way they expose to get attention to their music, foolish russians
Are you ***?

Nice lookin Chicks making out = WHO CARES WHAT THERE MUSIC SOUNDS LIKE! *cough*Madonna+Britney*cough* :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no, i dont like those 2, i dont like russian chicks.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about we get back on topic about the wallpaper and cut this silly off-topic ranting... back on topic.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EagleKing said:
lol russians suck hahaha
Enjoy a warning :warning: for directly going against a moderator's instructions by posting off-topic content.

Someone has made a wallpaper and wishes to show what was made on this community's forum thread... and what is the outcome? Small children babbling off-topic content and dithering the actual purpose of this thread. :/

*Edit*
In response to your next post:
EagleKing said:
lol....you call me a small child? I guess you are not older than 19....and even if you are 20 I am still older muahahah... I know you feel good...you got powers and now you think you can give warnings and we all fear you....you could also warn spin but you fear him cuz he is thousand times more popular than you will ever be
When I moderate, I look at things neutrally, I don't care if its spin or ESFn00b123... you got the warning because you posted off-topic content after my asking people to stop. And you were the only one to do that, hence the warning. Continue on this path and I will make sure more action is taken.

And btw, small child = from the perspective of the way your attitude is, not your literal age.

Best answers
lol....you call me a small child? I guess you are not older than 19....and even if you are 20 I am still older muahahah... I know you feel good...you got powers and now you think you can give warnings and we all fear you....you could also warn spin but you fear him cuz he is thousand times more popular than you will ever be

pfft... I don't care about what you tell me man

and how can I give a comment if the link is broken?

-_-

Bolteh2

B
ontopic: itsz a nice wallpaper, nice composition

offtopic: i dont like them.. they cant sing, bah... theyre just popular because of their "lesbian adventures"... THEY ARENET EVEN REAL LESBIAN... they both have a boyfriend...

+ those 2 hate their guts, afetr each concert one of them goes to the hospital cuz she got a beating of her lifetime...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom