Sword?

Best answers
I looked around and I can't find anything on this...

What's it do? What makes the sword superior to regular melee?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
when an enemy is below 20% health and you use a sword move in advanced meele it gibs them...(kills them and they...explode..)

Best answers
oi, ^_^
ive been argueing with alot of ppl about this, but i got the chance to look at trunks with the hl modeler, and it had a setting for looking at hit boxes, (most ppl begin argueing here)
but i think the whole insta hit glitch is due to the fact that he has an invisable sword in his right hand durring normal mele, i believe its called, (when you hold right click)
and that is another was his sword is superior, insahits make up for his lack of speed i think. the non blocking instahits anyway. the blocking one is cheap and lame.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instant hit glitch? He fights with unarmed melee in normal melee unless you use a combination that utillizes the sword or like what JoeJustJoe stated.

Also in the dead thread that you revived, gibs is just another way of saying gore - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibs

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's against the rules to say what the combinations are, but there are combinations that use the sword instead of just using unarmed melee.

Best answers
Oh, I know what you mean.

And I just tried them. It used the sword, but it did no extra damage.

Best answers
hey i finaly got off my butt and made proof, this ifs for all you ppl i.e jinx, prophyt, and som pother i cant remember who say i am wrong...
oi and the sword isnt suppsoed to be in his hand i think it just helps to help make sence of the situation

if you ask me just puting that in the model all the time would solve everyone who has a problems problem.
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h258/PsycheInsomniac/noticeanything.gif

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nihao said:
hey i finaly got off my butt and got proof, this ifs for all you ppl i.e jinx, prophyt, and som pother i cant remember who say i am wrong...

It's not a glitch or a modeling error.

Best answers
^_^ and ive been saying it for as long as i can remember, i dont think you have to have those extra boxes, if you do , then its not a glitch its an exploit, BUT if you use the glitch / exploit from the neurtal position, you can only "instahit" once, instahit being more than one consecutive normal mele hit ( in this instance i have done up to 3 , left right then down animations...) after that, say if you do 2 forward animations, you get the damage, but you cant fly into them again, unless they hit the flor or celling of course but trunks cant catch up from neutral from those hits unless you drift, and thats not neutral thats then falling animations , anywhat im trying to say is that pl like cell can hit you anrd run and you will NEVER catch somone of the same skill lvl with trunks if they run with cell, hes faster in every way so getting suscessive hits is alot harder, being able to compensate by getting 2 hits without haveing to travel the distance should be legal, not the blocking one that i believe it is banned for..... ie trunks blocking you can instantly hit the guy who trys to hit you when you block, if you just hold right click this does not work however if you instahit you can get up to 3 witch i believe is the max for all neutral insthits, or the enemy blocking instahit, witch is the flashyist but is actualy the LEAST useful when the enemy is blocking you can repeatedly instahit oveer and over again untill you run out of ki, if you have the same amount of ki the other guy will run out first but at the end you will only have enough ki for the last hit. not to mention to get away from this stpid atack all you have to do is move, well their are many ways to avoit being nubed by this, ppl get mad because they let go of block like their playing street fighter when chunli does super kick , it hits multapl;e times, if your not gonna dodge it then block. and if the trunsk blocks, DONT SIT IN FRONT OF HIM weither he turns or not, 90% of this game is trying to hit the back of the other guys head, (witch i suck at ^_^) Thank you for listening.
oh and sorry for not using their original as an example
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h258/PsycheInsomniac/anything2.gif

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
\
For the supposed glitch you can see that this is possibly cuased by the hitboxes in relation to Trunk's model Skeleton (look at the sword hitboxes).

I don't really consider it a bug anyway, just a apart of the general gameplay since Trunks is purely a melee character 80% of the time anyway.

Best answers
i have such a big mouth, i feel like completely explaining the thing! you mentioning the sword makes me feel like explaining how to use it, but i talk to much so i thin ki should chill now. oi, i was shown the enemy blocking by somone once, and figured out the rest from experience, i argued with almost 20 dif clan members abuot this as ive progressed in this game, i only use trunks, and have always i just recently began posting on this site and couldent find anything on the "glitch" anyyone was claming i was using, my friend sonkage and i playd on a lan and i drifted into him and oneday and i hit him down then back up withuot pressing w and vwalah or however you spell that shiznit. he picked trunks and after i explaind my method, showd me how to do it on acident, and learned the good and most useful intahit, (the hardest to do if you ask me) if i can master him i may change thou because soon after we learnd to use it in the many ways it can be utilised, we realised that because of how simple the usage is you can get out of hand and comletely out of control at high llvs, but thats only becasue just like in super spash bros and marth, if im doing my move right and using normal mele you should always loose to me when you are, mostly because if you attack me you have to be near me, and no matter what im always a step closer to you, even if your coming at me just because i have this one bar of range ^_^.oi i talk to much!!, does anyone else want to shed their insite into a chars depths? lik ewhy does goku have a penis hit box?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Im not certain if this might be the cause of the glitch but at least its worth looking into I'd say.

use paragraphs next time btw >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is the glitch you're referring to the one regarding blocking basic melee?

I don't want to explain it in-depth as it's a huge exploit for Trunks players to use, and i'd rather no-one else knew about it if they don't already >_>

Best answers
? what looking into, i just showed you , did noone read what i wrote.?? oh good lord -_-

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I ment looking into as in, looking at that snipped in the source of esf.
oh good lord -_-

Best answers
sorry i just put alot of eoffort into mposting this, im usualy lazy as heck and when i had no proof of my knowlage, i was told to shut up alot by certain ppls, so im kinda defensive ^_^ sorry

Best answers
Well the sword gives a little more damage and its kinda cool when you slice him into little bits..HAHAH!!:) I saw a vid with trunks and well here he attacked with his sword very very cool frieza without entering on a headon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom