Swoop transformation

Discord Member
Best answers
I just got idea when i looked other mod that esf would use swoop transformation. Like when you can perfectly transform then swoop and buf you are now transformed.

Best answers
I agree. (you mean that you can transform under turbo flying right?)
I also think you should be able to transform if you are doing an PS. or charging a beam. to give it more power.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea ^^ Actually I think the team already said they'd include this feature in 1.3 (though I may be wrong about this)

@Flexcon: You can already transform during a PS, and if you wanted ssj power for your beam, you probably should've transed before starting to charge it up.
What I'd really like to see is the ability to transform during block struggles >_>

Best answers
Ehm im not able to go SSJ during a PS. so tell me the magic then?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_o?
Truth be told I almost never get in a PS and I never bother transofrming when I do anymore. If they didn't remove that feature for 1.2 then maybe you didn't have the ki/pl necessary to trans? I dunno.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Transforming during a PS is only useful under 2 circumstances.
1) You have a ton of Ki left (transforming takes Ki too, and you'll need lots for the PS itself)
2) You have a Perfect Trans. If you have to wait for the trans sequence to finish, you'll waste a ton of time. If you had a perfect trans, you could immediately make use of your higher PL.

I guess that's why not many people trans during PS's.

Best answers
Hmm didnt i already suggest this o_O lol. I still agree nevertheless tho. Eye candy is always a good thing wen possible.

WDT

Best answers
i like idea:if you have a energy to transform:yuo can swoop and transfrom,you can use advanced mele and transform,you can use sord gips(Trunks,at 20% hp)and transform and you can stand and transform :D

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You can trans anytime during a power struggle. It doesn't matter if you have perfect trans or not.

And...

This idea seems a little useful I guess, doesn't look like it could harm anyone putting it in the game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they should have some awesome effects if you decide to trans during a ps or a bs. Like maybe the beam/ball starts getting pushed by your turbo aura instead of your hands and, when you trans and your pl is greater then the other person, at the end the beam/ball should fly back at your opponent. Would kinda show power if you did that.

Also, if you have perfect trans for any state, you should be able to swoop and trans at the same time. Makes things look really cool. And Vegeta did that to cell and it looked really cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom