swoop idea

Best answers
I know there are many swoop ideas going out there, this is just a basic thing.

I like the charged swoop and the dashing in the beta, but I think that the longer you hold down the charge before you swoop, the faster you would go, and you would actually be able to see a great difference from min and max turbo charge

Best answers
Totally acceptable suggestion. I think the team shouldn't even think it twice in order to implement that idea. Hell, if you look carefully, turbo swooping is SLOWER than dash anyway.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Wikipedia said:
A beta version or beta release usually represents the first version of a computer program that implements all features in the initial requirements analysis. It is likely to be useful for internal demonstrations and previews to select customers, but unstable and not yet ready for release. Some developers refer to this stage as a preview, as a technical preview (TP) or as an early access. As the second major stage in the release lifecycle, following the alpha stage, it is named after the Greek letter beta, the second letter in the Greek alphabet.

Often this stage begins when the developers announce a feature freeze on the product, indicating that no more feature requirements will be accepted for this version of the product. Only software issues, or bugs and unimplemented features will be addressed.

Beta versions stand at an intermediate step in the full development cycle. Developers release either a closed beta or an open beta; closed beta versions are released to a select group of individuals for a user test, while open betas are to a larger community group, usually the general public. The testers report any bugs that they found and sometimes minor features they would like to see in the final version.
what an utterly stupid comment guzzie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom