"switching" between the SJ Stages

Best answers
My wish/suggestions for esf is, that the sj's would be able to switch BACK into the level above.
For example, if u r goku and u r in the ssj level, that u can turn ourself back into the sj level.
It would be fun and sometimes useful, if u want to fight with a charactar which is much weaker than u because he isnt playing as long as u!
And that's also what all sj are doing all the time: they want to fight on a near level like their enemy (e.g. goku vs. majin vegeta in the boo-saga(goku was able to switch into ssj3 and fighted as ssj2 u know),vegeta vs. cell+c17, ...)
That wouldn't be really much to code i think, and it only needs 1 or 2 keys, one to switch up into the next level(of course, only if u r (able)/strong enough for the next level ), and one to switch back into the level before...

if this should be still implemented, im so sry for wasting your time, i love u all :)

thx for your attention, pls answer

and sry for my really bad english... ****ing German :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome to the forum dream, have a nice stay, read the rules, and stay the hell away from the tepus:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also incase ur wondering deforming is instant so u can go down right before ur fraged to save pl and also not give the other guy as much pl :D

deviouse and unfair but fun to do :fight:

ultrassj_vegeta

U
will deforming have its own animation as well?? or wil the model just switch....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the hair should fold back into place.

Best answers
i read the rules before i postet my suggestion!
did i broke the rules? (is that english?!?!?! :\ )

@deverz: what should i read, or was that just any kind of insider-joke?

and one more question: when, approximatly (because i only read "when its ready"), will beta1 be released! Will it be in this year ? :) in the next 2 month? PLEASE i NEED THIS VERSION :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its done when its done u insane person!!!

what else could when its ready mean!!! instead of letting it go in one ear and out the other why dont u listen to what it says!!!

its done when its done!!!

not before not after but when everything is in and it is free of all game killing bugs!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom