Superman too 'big' for the big screen.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Stupid.

God I hate this bureacratic crap. Like, how often do you even see a scene happening in a Superman movie where his bulge is going to be noticable?
ORLYPRIDE?

Um.. I don't think I was planning to see this movie, but I might though. Yay, I guess? :p But that sucks that they have to do the parts again, because I'm sure the film was almost done recording.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Stupid.

God I hate this bureacratic crap. Like, how often do you even see a scene happening in a Superman movie where his bulge is going to be noticable?
Mods, this might be over-the-top. If it is, please let me know.

Scene:
Superman flying into wall, sending shards of rock flying. The Main Enemy, turns from his torturing and gasps.
'S-s.. Superman!'
The Mighty Superman puffs his chest out, showing his peni-- pecs.
'Homo, release that man!'
'Never!' The man known as homo runs through a open gate.
Superman flies over to the tortured man, who says:
'Superman.. I wish I had a peni-- pack like you!'
Superman grins and says: 'How about dinner? I could teach you how to play Twister!'

Best answers
Why erase it? Superman has to have a giant package. I mean the dude can fly. And he's from a different planet, and I bet everyone's package is enormous there. I call it discrimination against Kryptons.

Best answers
Tassadar said:
Why erase it? Superman has to have a giant package. I mean the dude can fly. And he's from a different planet, and I bet everyone's package is enormous there. I call it discrimination against Kryptons.
he's right you know, next they'll be making human and krypton sections on buses and we all know what'll happen the, the marches then we'll just have to douse them in krytonite :p (also if it was true just think what the women look like :p :p :p)

I myself find the whole thing quite funny and very stupid, but lifes full of little things like that but now I've a actual reason to see the film

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why erase it, he's Superman after all. Super strength, Super speed, Super-huge wang. Heck, he could even smite his enemies with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And for those who were wondering what the uncensored version would look like:

This image was not photomanipulated in any way, especially not with the Bloat tool and a lack of experience. Such accusations are slanderous lies and make your mother cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom