SUPER VEGETA

Best answers
The model is bad. Very bad. It's all too edgy, unsymmetrical (the legs are differently sized), the fingers are TOTALLY messed up, the gloves and the arms have a very bad connection, hair is just some moved vertexes (way too spiky), clipping errors all over.
You don't care for crits? Hm OK, just my advice: Don't use this as a base model for a reskin...

Best answers
Well, not much can be said about the USSJ in your sig, Sin Goku. For one, your thighs are too fat, the hair is totally screwed, and his shoulders are too big. Anyway, I still don't know which one is better coz I still can't see the pic. :(

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snake101 said:
brolli never was ussj, he was lssj (legendary super saiya-jin)

on-topic: model's good, except for the ugly hair
skin's not too shabby, but the face doesn't like vegeta at all (maybe that's just because of the hair)

You need to update ur dbz knowledge, there is no such thing as lssj, it's a kiddy name for ussj.

Best answers
Honostly that model needs alot of work.. he needs eyes, the hair definitely needs shape/form the colour is perfect...
the body it a good size but the legs need to slim down a bit and the black spots on the gloves needs fixing.. and his right hand needs to be like his left..(same size)
other than that good attempt in editing someone else's model.

Best answers
Jimesu_Evil said:
Well, not much can be said about the USSJ in your sig, Sin Goku. For one, your thighs are too fat, the hair is totally screwed, and his shoulders are too big. Anyway, I still don't know which one is better coz I still can't see the pic. :(
I hate the USSJ I made. and I did not wanted to point this thread towards "Hey look use my USSJ!!!", cause well, I hate it. It suxxx. Especially the hair. I only have this sig cause I am no more active in DBZ mdl-editing, so I don't want to waste my time to get a new sig. And don't try to switch topic, OK? I just wanted to point out that I think the model he uses just isn't good as a base.

Best answers
Yes, as stated before, the face looks like its straight out of DOOM95, anyway, I would try fixing that up before a release.

Best answers
cold steel said:
You need to update ur dbz knowledge, there is no such thing as lssj, it's a kiddy name for ussj.
You have no idea what your talking about.

Legendary Super Saiya-jin is the form only brolli reached He increased in everything he didnt have the flaw everyone did when they became "Ussj".

Also everyones wrong when they say USSJ because its just a Kiddy name for Ascended Super Saiyan 2nd Grade. ( no not ssj2)

1st grade is what vegeta went to and fought 1/2 perfect cell.
2nd grade is what Trunks, and Goku performed.
Maxed Out SSj is what Gohan and Goku accomplished by being ssj for i think it was the 10 day waiting period, to cell's tournament.

Don't try to say im wrong because i am perfectly right.

*On topic*

It could be fixed just look at a Ascended Super Saiya-jin Vegeta picture and use that as a ref to fix it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop askin for the release i need Dakds permmission and im gonna remap him and i need someone to fix the skinmap also -(No noobs)

Edit:AND ITS NOT MY MODEL!!!!!!!

Best answers
really slim did i good job on the skin

it looks F***ed up cuz of the skinmaps and model

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first of all, dont blame stuff on the skinmaps, if hes a real skinner, he should know how to skinmap, and he should remap it.

second, its not slims skin...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes but my milkshape is expired and i can't fix it But gmax too confusing and SSC and i don't want crit on the model
and.........
ITS NOT MY SKIN OR MODEL I JUST EDIT THE SKIN!!!

Best answers
:scared: Ewwwww Ewwwwwww! nooo I hate that model! it's from my evil model editing phase where i brutally butchered good models(ok taht was a bit overdone :D ) but seriously, you can release it if you wish makes no diff to me but i cant say i like it lol , i think i might remodel taht version of vegeta poly by poly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GRRR ARGGH.. im tired...

Slim.. the skinmap is kinda messed up because you stretched the model i guess... ill skinmap it if you want me to....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GOD **** I DID NOTHING I JUST IMPORTED THE MODEL AND IT WAS LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! OK?
AND I JUST ADDED THE SKIN!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom