Super Saiyan Brightness

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi. I thought that base form's turbo shouldn't be as bright as in Super Saiyan forms'.

When Goku was fighting against Yakon, he couldn't see a thing in monsters' planet. So he used SS (and not normal form's aura) to lighten everything.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rVjUzIxO24[/ame]
(start watching from 5:00)

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
lol i think it is... hleV... try powering up (E) and then press LEFT CLICK xD

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ turbo aura doesn't seem to lighten everything around the player in ESF 1.2.3.
lol i think it is... hleV... try powering up (E) and then press LEFT CLICK xD
WTF are you talking about?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not like there are any maps that need any special lighting. That said, it would be pretty cool to have an all-dark map to fight in, having to power up to fight someone or "use your senses" (= scouter), like Goku does to locate someone and fight him.

Best answers
For a monster who lived on a planet where light never touched, you think having an appetite for light would've killed him off by now.

I don't know if it'd be appropriate to give only SSJ auras that kind of lighting. In this example, they just want it to be a limiter to how he can use his power. But in general, imo all auras should have a lighting effect to them.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not saying that normal aura should't lighten the place around you, I'm saying that Super Saiyan's aura should do that better.

Best answers
So the stronger a player is, the larger their light effect aura? Or do you mean that SSJ 2/3 all light the same amount around them, and no other auras do it as well?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure since I don't know how it is in show/manga.

Since ESF is not DBZ, the team can decide the details. It just seems that normal aura doesn't lighten everything around you in manga/show (canon) while SSJ does. I don't know if further SSJ levels have a bigger radius/more brightness so that would be for team to decide.

Best answers
the ssj aura should be way more brighter than the normal turbo aura ....atleast it is in the show ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom