Super Saiya Chris . . . I have returned from my leave of absence, and now we continue

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I challenge you to a new battle, with a venue you will hopefully be familiar with.

Do you accept? Or will I crush someone else?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I accept! Plus, i learned anger management...

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll ref you :F

Venue will be an amusment park with rides and sideshows and such

An Armed combat match, Choose your weapon during your smack talk

Btw the Park is called 'Super Happy Fun Time Land'

'Super Happy Fun Time Land?' Sound oddly familiar... teehee
~Miroku

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All too soon you will learn the meaning of pain, taught to you by my ban saber. You see . . . I am eternal.

Make peace with your god, for your ass is mine.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My ass looks pretty darn good, but im sure as hell not going to give some over-hyped musclehead embarass me in front of the world... so... we need a weapon eh?

*Searches the ground and finds IceMan's arm from his battle with Cucumba.*

Aha! With this arm, and 2 of my own, i will defeat the so-called Fight Club God!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba strolled through the insidious creation known as "Super Happy Fun Time Land". It was quite simple, a waste of real estate that could easily be made into a temple where people dance madly in the gibbous moon light, chanting the secret unmentionable names of the old ones . . . but no . . .

. . . no . . . this had to be little Billy's vacation land.

He checked his waist for his trusty ban saber, relieved in it's reassuring coolness and the subtle curves of it's unassuming design. It was a weapon of beauty, an elegant tool of a class higher than the current debauchery of the forum clientel; a weapon from a time before BNC Hosts, Server Bounces and IP header hacks. Though it's effectiveness was lost somewhat thanks to the endevors of fiends that were called "script kiddies," it was still a lethal weapon in his hands.

The Park itself was a joke, rides with long lines, burnt food that was overpriced, and clowns that made children cry, all for the low, low price of $45 USD.

Speaking of the Devil, another clown had just arrived.

"CUCUMBA," yelled Chris.

"Spare me your speech, fight or die," replied the admin cooly.

"Afraid about the hard truth I'll teach you? That you can't possibly comprehend the pain and suffering I'll put you through? Don't cry, it will all be over soon," said the challenger with a sly smile.

Chris and Cucumba where on each other in an instant. The young saiyan used a zanzoken technique to teleport behind the admin, and brought his purloined arm to bear, swinging it with all of his might. To his suprise the admin wasn't there. "Impossible, pickles don't move that fast . . . "

Chris barely dodged a clubbing blow aimed at his forehead from the inert bansaber handle. The admin shouted a kiap as his blow reached full extension. "Impressive saiyan, but you underestimate the power of the old ones."

Chris snarled, he wasn't going to be made a fool of, now or ever. The young one swung the ice arm under his armpit while holding on to the wrist.

"Limb chucks? Really, you can do better than that," said the Green Machine.

The young saiyan whipped the shoulder end out at terrible speed, slamming the ancient one in the mouth. Cucumba recoiled as Chris pressed his advantage, striking Cucumba about the head and neck, rapidly spinning the make shift 'chucks back to chamber. The admin stumbled, and Chris took a wild swing, connecting with the green devil's temple. The mighty admin spun through the air and landed with a thud after crashing through a popcorn cart.

"Limb chucks . . . it's all I need old man."

Cucumba rolled and flipped up as Chris landed a knee to the now vacant pavement. Cuc ignited his ban saber and retalliated by cutting the support for a heavy fence to the tilt a whirl. SSC hopped back, avoiding the falling iron work.

The ancient one, disengaged his saber and hopped up to top of a roller coaster. Chris followed, flying at the master of the sunken city. The people in the theme park ran for cover as SSC's blow collided with a block from the Admin. The force of the meeting power could be felt on the ground. SSC backspun and attacked with a strong blow from Ice Man's arm. Cucumba arched his back and leaned out of the way, thrusting forward with his ban saber hilt to "tap" the saiyan in the solar plexus. SSC grabbed his ribs, and faught to retain his breath, as the mighty admin grabbed him by his head and spun. The saiyan flipped over the rotating admin and slammed into the iron rails of the roller coaster track. Cuc quickly cut the rails and bent the severed ends to trap Chris in the lattice work. The green devil smiled and punched SSC in the ribs and kidneys several times for good measure.

SSC was in the process of freeing himself as the train rounded the corner . . .

"Don't get up, it's better this way," the green devil hopped off and backed up to the ferris wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom