Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• All of the above =D

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's 01:20 AM and I am bored out of my mind. Thought I'd make this poll for fun.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want super strength/speed, the ability to fly, immortality, regeneration (mostly for the shock effect), and psycho/pyro/etc-kinesis. Then ill have everything i need to take this planet away from those damn monkeys.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unresistability. No girl shall resist me.

Best answers
haha.. i was reading that list and i was like o man.. i want all of them... and lo and behold there was the all of the above choice!

Best answers
Invisibility and the ability to become Intangable. lol, I'll be able to have anything and everything i want with thouse powers..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats not a power <_<.

Karma Ghost

K
I voted for telepathy because i always liked the idea of knowing what a person is going to do before they do it. Knowing every attack before an enemy uses it. Perhaps that is more along the lines or prophecy.

Best answers
To fuse with elements at my wish and being able to travel like that on high speed.
But if not I would also accept some magic and flying powers.^^.

Best answers
Due to the fact that all of the above is truly a stupid choice as that would make you God. invisibility nwould be the clearest choice. I mean, think of the possibilities, walking through some random persons house at like 2 in the morning all invisible like, and then like as soon as your like down the hall from them, flash flash appear and then gone you are. i mean is there anything sweeter. If invisibility wasn't on the list then Telekinetics would be my next choice, due to the fact that that would entail flying, and being able to force other people to punch themselves in the junk just by thinking about it. I would totally abuse thos powers!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
All of them.Id be the strongest 13 year old in the world^_^.Then I can give Martinet a peice of my mind :D(woodshop owner)And with invisibility, I could go into my girl friends room while shes asleep, well I think you get it;).

Best answers
I REALLY think super strength and speed should be 2 separate options.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like to have Telekenisis. I will keep comments to myself as to why i would like to have that ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom