Super Nova. First Indy Art try.

Best answers
I like it but theres something missing don't know what but something. Except for that it cool!

Best answers
Cool. Those blue stripe-things on the left side need a little blending or something, but it's pretty good. I've seen many indy art first tries, and this really leaves them in the dust.

10/10 :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err...
well
you need to work on it, work on your brushing and on your 2d...

Best answers
Its cool ... but hmmm I think I know whats missing ... the sides (corners) are a bit empty ... :p

I really like how the blue blends BTW ... :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont like it, the best part of it ( the blue part) is from a tutorial and some of its just weird lookin other wise like the blue parts of the background, the text is good though and fits the theme so i give it a 6/10

Retired
Best answers
I like it, it's not very dynamic tho, and you can see the bad blur job. but sure overall its nice :)

btw your sig...nice rip from ID&T Release commercial :) but looks nice on the sig

Best answers
I'm dutch DUH!? :p ID&T For President!!

But anywayz, thanks for the crits guys. Gonna work on the blur and the "emptyness" off it.

Check back soon for updates.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate the name :p but itsc really awsome art, good job!

Best answers
Mystic. What are you trying to proof? That i used a tut as bases and most of main effect? I KNOW! FFS I made the damn thing.

And thats what tuts are for my good friend. To USE them. Not to admire them no to USE them. I dont deny that i used that tut. Not at all.

So what is your point here mystic? What are you trying to do? Your not making my rep bad so if you dont have anything please STFU! I'm sick of people always pointing to tuts. THERE THERE TO BE USED! LEARE TO F-ING LIVE WITH IT!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nadz chill he was just asking....

Well it looks alright, not bad for your 1st indy. The bg is kinda plain, and the lines around the font is to thick i think, the beams are pretty tight though.

Tight as in good.

Best answers
It looks good, but you used a TUTORIAL! :laff:

J/k! I love you!? o_O

.... OMG
.... NADZ
.... !!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Wow there goes my respect for Nadz... :S It is good and pretty much everyone said what i wanted to say...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everyone please, im sure you've all used a tutorial sometime to make something nice
even i had a tutorial in my stuff before

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just drop the tutorial subject and get BACK ON TOPIC or I'll beat you all with logs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom