LOL thats funneh seen his face hehe
enywayz
no that aint a super namek
thats piccolos abbility to grow himself
his super namek form is where he unites with kami
he dont look different at all when he becomes a super namek

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Super Namek was just a name Krillen gave to the fusion of Kami and Piccolo. So its not really a transformation.. The growth thing is cool though. :D

Best answers
Ally, if u r gonna be dumb and spam, at least do it in the ESF Chat bcuz u get no post count in this forum (god these noobs are annoying the heck outta me)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
goku call him Kamicolo funny as hell :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah that's a picture of piccolo in the last tournament of dragonball. Thought he could beat goku by increasing his size :/

and koblano, let the mods correct the posts :p its newbish in itself to do what u juz did. And it qualifies as spam too ;)

Best answers
yea...heheheh, i am noob (good one). You wouldn't have said anything like that if u'd have been aroudn since the beginning. You know how i know that? Bcuz i been around close to the same amount of time (not the same, but close to) tepus, and i haven't ever seen u flame him bcuz he flamed someone. It kinda funny actually. Just bcuz i donm't post as often doesn't make me a noob. Go look in a mirror. I just gettin sick of all the noob posts everywhere. I gave him a tip "if u want to spam for post counts, go in the ESF Chat" but u can't handle my sarcasm. Silly noob.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats funny. I like that picture. I wonder why he didn't use that later on. It'd be funny to see him fighitng an Oozaru like that.

Best answers
kablano, umm y are u still talking, just because u have been around a long time dosent mean anything, ur not a mod, u have no more power on these mssg boards than me, and im an ESF noob...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom