Super Mario Galaxy 2

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So who's picking this game up tomorrow? I preordered it when I picked up Red Dead: Redemption, and I am extremely excited for the release of this game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YEY SUPER MARIO IS BACK!!!
Which reminds me of Arby'n'Chief
Gotta watch some more. Can wait to find out what happens with Chief.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the relevant post. I can see how a YouTube series about Halo; an Xbox exclusive, connects with Super Mario Galaxy 2; a Nintendo Wii exclusive.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the relevant post. I can see how a series about Halo; an Xbox exclusive, connects with Super Mario Galaxy 2; a Nintendo Wii exclusive.
Lol.
They meet Super Mario in the late episodes.
Luidjy or w/e too.
I think it was from Arby'n'Chief in LA... Not sure, though.

I watched a trailer of the game. Seems like it'll be cool :D
Maybe I'll play it, too... someday

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe you'll create a constructive post that's not spam and is related to the topic someday, too. Just maybe.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Never been much of a fan of Mario Galaxy. The game is a bit, weird for me. But I'll check out the video's. Also, Damaera. how much money do you have to order so many games?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never been much of a fan of Mario Galaxy. The game is a bit, weird for me. But I'll check out the video's. Also, Damaera. how much money do you have to order so many games?
I've only gotten about three games this year, Sky.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know that I'll be getting SMG2 on release day, but I will definitely be picking it up in the near future.

SMG1 was just too good for me to overlook the next installment. It's Nintendo at its finest :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know that I'll be getting SMG2 on release day, but I will definitely be picking it up in the near future.

SMG1 was just too good for me to overlook the next installment. It's Nintendo at its finest :)
Indeed, Galaxy was a great game. I wasn't much of a fan of the overworld, but the levels were very well made. I can't wait to see what 2 has in store for me.

One of the recent short trailers put me in complete awe... it featured a few levels, and one of those levels was remade and taken from Super Mario 64! Second level, for those of you who haven't seen it yet. :p

Also, apparently 2 received a 10/10 on IGN and GameSpot. I can't wait to pick this up tomorrow.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll probably pick it up, but Mario games don't get me excited like they used to. Sure they're fun, but this collect star bs is kinda meh, I didn't like it back in Mario64 and haven't liked it in every subsequent Mario game from Sunshine to Galaxy. I'll pick it up purely because it's one of those must-haves that any diehard Nintendo fan should have, but I don't have high hopes for it to blow me away in platforming goodness.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;3rD5AskvHWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rD5AskvHWc[/video]

Its perfect.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the 2D Mario's. I didn't like Mario 64 much though, I might pick up the first Galaxy and see if it inspires me to get the 2nd. I want the next Zelda title, TP could have been so much more.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the 2D Mario's. I didn't like Mario 64 much though, I might pick up the first Galaxy and see if it inspires me to get the 2nd. I want the next Zelda title, TP could have been so much more.
This year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, Galaxy 2 is ****ing amazing. Just thought I'd point that out. Everybody needs to get it. Like, now.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A friend of mine bought it en route to my place yesterday, so I got a chance to try it / see it firsthand.

If you liked Mario 64 or SMG, you will find tons to love about SMG2. It's, definitely, every bit as good as its predecessor. Very deserving of the high critical praise its getting.

I will be picking it up at some point this week, I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom