Super Mario 3 awsomeness

Best answers
As mentioned before, the time fluctuates, some bits go faster, and some bits go slower. Keep an eye on that clock and you'll see :smile:

So ... he didn't finish it legitily in 11 mins :p

But still, it shows a lota skill.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
talk about a constant flow of coordination, that guy/girl has that game mastered an then some.

Best answers
O_O WOW O_O
Would have been cool if some1 really did that in 11 mins but it can be seen the time is faster but still he must be the best at Mario, feel sorry for that guy

Best answers
.....OMFG how, what, who, how the hell....... He's good....

Best answers
My friend went to the website and founfd out that the guy used his emulator to slow down the peed of the game. Ironically when I saw this on the forums my own school was talking about this on the forums. Small world... I will ask my friend to show me the site which explains how he did it and I'll post the link in this message.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a emulator that slows it down. When he recorded it he must had problems trying to get the spped right to look normal. I am trying to beat him useing the All Stars version. (it fixed some of the bugs he used). And I wil record and NO i repeat NO time editing

Best answers
well he's japanese.. what can you expect.. Japanese players are the ultimate gamers in this world... :]

oh yeah there is another video that I saw like 4 months ago of Super Mario Bro. 1, in I think it was about 14 minutes I think... yeah 14 minutes.. and it was japanese too :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of you seem to be pretty freaking stupid have you notice that the guy is going too fast? maybe this guy is using an emulator and pressing the ~ button that speeds the game up.He goes very very fast when he goes to the first level?? the way he jumps kills everybody yes the guy has practice on the game so he decided to press the button ~ on the emulator and go pretty fast and beat the game.....I can't believe all of you believed it.Me and my cousin notice that on the first level the game is not that fast if you have played it he goes a bit more slower not that fast...

You guys dissapoint me LOL!!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's been mentioned several times that the game goes faster. But we've all come to the conclusion that the video was sped up during certain parts afterword, because the stuff he did was damn near impossible, to do it when sped up would certainly make it so.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He must work for myg0t!

I thought it was so cool when I saw it, then I watched it again and saw the variations on the clock.... ruined my day.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny coincidence, I was watching that with some classmates o' mine in Computer Science class the other day......absolutely frightening. There are points where he doesn't touch the ground O_O Sure, he used an emulator to speed it up, but that doesn't help you stay off the ground for half of a level.

Mario 3 is a great game, but....wow....some people just have a lot of love that they need to vent I guess o_O

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was pretty god damn amazing right there. Yes, time sped up in a couple of places. No, he wasn't using the ~ key because that would have made it too fast for him to control anything; maybe it was a bind he created to speed up the game by 50% or whatever. Either way, as Majin You said, the fact that you can speed up the clock doesn't make it any easier for you to stay suspended off of the ground until you get 45 1 ups and come down without taking any hits; if anything it makes it actually harder for you to control Mario and requires you to react more quickly to what's going on.

Mad skills right there, although it does seem like an awful huge waste of time for any reasonable individual. Still, I wouldn't call that guy out on it, obviously that's what he's good at. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a job testing video games, or if he'll end up getting one.

Best answers
Seriously now.. That doesn't even make SENSE to do that. What kind of out of control freak fondle that game to that extent. Speed/Slow hacks or not, there's something in that guy's cereal; something awful.

Nevertheless, I'd like to shake his hand, or browse his source code because I don't see all that being done by human hands and reaction time. That's ridiculous, and a crime. You just don't rape Mario 3 like that.. You don't.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
That was pretty god damn amazing right there. Yes, time sped up in a couple of places. No, he wasn't using the ~ key because that would have made it too fast for him to control anything; maybe it was a bind he created to speed up the game by 50% or whatever. Either way, as Majin You said, the fact that you can speed up the clock doesn't make it any easier for you to stay suspended off of the ground until you get 45 1 ups and come down without taking any hits; if anything it makes it actually harder for you to control Mario and requires you to react more quickly to what's going on.

Mad skills right there, although it does seem like an awful huge waste of time for any reasonable individual. Still, I wouldn't call that guy out on it, obviously that's what he's good at. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a job testing video games, or if he'll end up getting one.

He super slowed the game and played it like that. Then sped it up to 11 minutes. Then added 2 seconds with the titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom