Super Kamehameha Request

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
WOW dudes!!!
thats just too good
I like yours Denza
its really like the show , I think
but its impossible for ESF to make the SKHH exactly like the one that gohan and cell had!!!

anyway - nice work

Best answers
what is all of this i said the beam not the charg the beam like when gohan finished cell thats what i want i dont care about charged i got a good one i want a huge beam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its ok...dendzas is big enough, also, its really hard to make the spikey crap at the front of the beam like it is in the show soo....dont count on a good animation of that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well mmmhhh i donnot think that the start is good mmmhhh
well its a nice try but...
its looks for me crapy and it have to got more smooth and also the KHH if u look the is not only a big beamstart there it got like littleflame wich go with the khh (but u couldnt do something for that)
i can onlz say nice try.
to rikku-boy>
well if u made the KHH (start,trail,...) then u have to go to image>mode>indexcolor
btw= i use adobe photoshop!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Do u guys not know what a Super kamehameha is.........*sigh* In DragonBallGt When goku was facing Bebi (Who possesed vegeta and was in a ssj oozaru state) he did 2 10x kamehameha's in each hand....then he squeezed both 10x kamehameha's in to the normal stance (2 hands together) and fired......thats a Super Kamehameha not just a big one..........or if ur refering to Dragonballz : Budokai / Budokai 2 Ur exactly on.....there is 2 versions of super kamehameha's

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no....a super kamehameha is just a regular kamehameha with more power pumped into it .... like when goku fought piccolo in db, and no dbgt doesnt count cause it wasnt akira

Best answers
If anyone of you had seened the playdia special, you would know what a Super Kamehameha is. In the playdia special everyone is standing around charging up there best attack (besides piccolo he is out), while hatchinsack is charging his move also, Goku is counting and has his Kamehameha charged up and everyone else does, Then at the last second Goku makes his kamehameha grow bigger then it was and say, CHou meaning super or ultimate (i cant remember which) KAMEHAMEHA!. Thats a super kamehameha folks.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
JoeJustJoe said:
or if ur refering to Dragonballz : Budokai / Budokai 2 Ur exactly on.....there is 2 versions of super kamehameha's
Err...Ummm....hmmm SOMBODEY READ MY POST!!!

There are 2 versions of super kamehameha's i'm not going to start about it and noone flame me i won't post on this thread anymore o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
If anyone of you had seened the playdia special, you would know what a Super Kamehameha is. In the playdia special everyone is standing around charging up there best attack (besides piccolo he is out), while hatchinsack is charging his move also, Goku is counting and has his Kamehameha charged up and everyone else does, Then at the last second Goku makes his kamehameha grow bigger then it was and say, CHou meaning super or ultimate (i cant remember which) KAMEHAMEHA!. Thats a super kamehameha folks.
exactly,and no, there is 1 super kamehameha and it is just a strong regular kamehameha

just like a super saiyjin is still a saiyjin, just more powerful =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom